appi anna

babai1234

4 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

motham ppoliticiansss tho photos vunnay kada FB lo

Vadi pellam videos kuda vunay DB janalu degara 5 yrs back consultants tho 10engichukunte mana DB valu tisearu....vadi pillalu kuda Vadiki putala ledu ani @Rusk_Raja chepa manadu...braces_1

4 minutes ago, rowwdy said:

Vadi pellam videos kuda vunay DB janalu degara 5 yrs back consultants tho 10engichukunte mana DB valu tisearu....vadi pillalu kuda Vadiki putala ledu ani @Rusk_Raja chepa manadu...braces_1

est coaest lo 1more appi anna on the way

same height/state/caste/physique bt different mestri

33 minutes ago, rowwdy said:

gp uncle, i appreciate your genuine answer 

A True leader is not the one with most followers, but one who creates the most leaders.. You are a leader and true inspiration Appi Reddy.

You make each day special just by being yourself, You are inspiration to me and all those around you. Thank you for all your support..

I wish you do many more good things in coming year..This day is a celebration because it marks the moment you entered our lives. Happy birthday!

We all love you..!

bl@stbl@st