Eh 1 transfer question

killudada

22 minutes ago, killudada said:

DB Immigration Experts,

Nenu prime v*ndor nunchi change avutunna for the same client... My employer does not have a non-compete but risk enduku peddha v*ndor toh ani asked me to change to his Other company... So Kottha Prime V*ndor through ee Vere company employer laaga change avvali... So H1 transfer antey kottha eH one file chestunnatte kadha... will there be any issues bro ? Same Owner for the current and new company untey ?  Client  supportive unnadu... transfer ki letter istha annadu

I have the current eh one stamping valid for 2 more years bro's... so transfer chesukuntey 2years kante thakkuva ocche chances unnaya ? Experiences untey cheppandi bhaiyyas  thankyou

Changing vendor endukante... the V*ndor because...vaadu 2 years kelli chestunna penchanu antunnadu..so that's the reason 

employer penchuthaaadu kadha vendor endhuku penchuthaaadu...

ippudu nuvvu other company ki transfer aithe same prime vendor a untaadu ga.. better change employer and work with prime vendor

2 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

employer penchuthaaadu kadha vendor endhuku penchuthaaadu...

ippudu nuvvu other company ki transfer aithe same prime vendor a untaadu ga.. better change employer and work with prime vendor

employer 80 20 istunnadu bhaiyya...  inka antha kante adagalemu kadha.

Now changing employer and Prime Vendor bro... so Vendor cut taggutundhi kottha vendor toh

3 hours ago, killudada said:

DB Experts,

Prime v*ndor nunchi T*k Systems nunchi change avutunna same client daggare... My employer enduku peddha v*ndor toh risk ani asked me to change to his Other company (Sister company)

So Eh One transfer antey kottha eH one file chestunnatte kadha... will there be any issues bro ? Same Owner for the current and new company untey ?  Client  support undhi... transfer ki letter istha annadu

I have the current eh one stamping valid for 2 more years bro's... so transfer chesukuntey 2years kante thakkuva ocche chances unnaya ? Experiences untey cheppandi bhaiyyas  thankyou

Changing vendor endukante... the V*ndor because...vaadu 2 years kelli chestunna penchanu antunnadu..so changing bhaiyya

when u change prime vendor they will be lot of issues uncle, is your second prime vendor ready to take you in ? current prime vendor can sue you, he has all the right to do it

6 minutes ago, Russky said:

when u change prime vendor they will be lot of issues uncle, is your second prime vendor ready to take you in ? current prime vendor can sue you, he has all the right to do it

Yes bhaiyya.. they other vendor is ready to do it since he was asked by the Client... Employer kuda change avutundhi andukey... so that we won't have any issues from Current V*ndor guys.

Neither me or my employer signed a Non-compete bhaiyya... so safe anukuntunna

1 minute ago, killudada said:

Yes bhaiyya.. they other vendor is ready to do it since he was asked by the Client... Employer kuda change avutundhi andukey... so that we won't have any issues from Current V*ndor guys.

Neither me or my employer signed a Non-compete bhaiyya... so safe anukuntunna

how do you know that you wont have problem ? what if they file a law suit on you? how can you defend it ? check all the documents you signed while joining usually prime vendors will be very careful on these kind of docs, you might have signed something for sure

7 minutes ago, Russky said:

how do you know that you wont have problem ? what if they file a law suit on you? how can you defend it ? check all the documents you signed while joining usually prime vendors will be very careful on these kind of docs, you might have signed something for sure

nenu eh document sign cheyaledhu bhaiyya...anduke confident gaa cheptunna.. and Client also does not have any Non Compete with the Vendors.. so go ahead antunnadu

nenu eh document sign cheyaledhu bhaiyya...anduke confident gaa cheptunna.. and Client also does not have any Non Compete with the Vendors.. so go ahead antunnadu

how big is your client ? if no issue what is the point of this thread ?

1 minute ago, Russky said:

how big is your client ? if no issue what is the point of this thread ?

peddha client eh bhaiyya... question is regarding the H1 transfer Russky bro

"Eh One transfer antey kottha eH one file chestunnatte kadha... will there be any issues bro ? Same Owner for the current and new company untey ?  Client  support undhi... transfer ki letter istha annadu

I have the current eh one stamping valid for 2 more years bro's... so transfer chesukuntey 2years kante thakkuva ocche chances unnaya ? Experiences untey cheppandi bhaiyyas"

peddha client eh bhaiyya... question is regarding the H1 transfer Russky bro

"Eh One transfer antey kottha eH one file chestunnatte kadha... will there be any issues bro ? Same Owner for the current and new company untey ?  Client  support undhi... transfer ki letter istha annadu

No Issues 

I have the current eh one stamping valid for 2 more years bro's... so transfer chesukuntey 2years kante thakkuva ocche chances unnaya ? Experiences untey cheppandi bhaiyyas"

It depends on Visa officer even God can not answer this.

4 hours ago, Srimantudu said:

so nuv T*K systems ki change avtunava or T*K ni lepestunava?? T*K ni lepalanukunte..pedda riskey adi...vadiki desi politricks anni telusu..

T*k Systems ni lepesi vere Vendor through veltunna bhaiyya... risk lekunda Employer kuda change ayipotunna...