Why dont TFI take movies like this ? Why all the time rotta action movies with Bali and Chiru ?

Russky

Just now, lazybugger said:

all telugu movies come under same category. They are fun to watch, but not to be taken seriously.

some tamil movies are too dark. Good writers come from working on those kind of movies. TFI won't make such movies, and won't incubate talented writers that way.

Still India pride is bahubali and the director is from TFI. End of the day Success matters Kada 

7 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

Still India pride is bahubali and the director is from TFI. End of the day Success matters Kada 

bahubali is a b grade movie. if that is TFI pride, no more needs be said of TFI itself.

Its just a money making machine, with zero self reflection. So tell the fans who think Tamil movies are better (they are not), to stop worrying about such silly things, and start spending more and more to watch mindless crap that TFI churns out every week.

28 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

labor acting Sai dharam tej movies Ayite Andaru chustaru antav @3$%

Vikram cinemalu kante baane untai avi 

both chiru and balayya have some great movies like this 

mee lanti valla valle telugu industry nasanam ayipothundi 

becuase of body and age and fans valla vallu moosa lo nunchi raleka pothunaru .......

11 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

Waste ..style ekkuva entertainment takkuva..vikram ga Du bekar gaadu..I cinema ni kuda dobba pettadu 

I cenima povadini ki vedem chesadu, i cenima aaa popular star ayina dobbidddi. Aa movie emundi story bongu shankar gadu responsible .

Em matladatharu vayyaa

4 minutes ago, karna11 said:

I cenima povadini ki vedem chesadu, i cenima aaa popular star ayina dobbidddi. Aa movie emundi story bongu shankar gadu responsible .

Em matladatharu vayyaa

Ekkuva matladite SDT movies are better than Vikram movies antam