Box office my foot antunna Allu sirish

TOM_BHAYYA

Actor Allu Sirish, nephew of megastar Chiranjeevi, says he never gets deterred by the pressure of a good box-office opening despite hailing from the family that is popular for setting and breaking records at ticket counters.
“I never let the pressure of box office opening burden me. My uncle (Pawan Kalyan) and my brother (Allu Arjun) manage to create a box office storm because they enjoy mass following, and the process didn’t happen overnight. It takes time to build a huge fan base,” Sirish told IANS.

25 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Actor Allu Sirish, nephew of megastar Chiranjeevi, says he never gets deterred by the pressure of a good box-office opening despite hailing from the family that is popular for setting and breaking records at ticket counters.
“I never let the pressure of box office opening burden me. My uncle (Pawan Kalyan) and my brother (Allu Arjun) manage to create a box office storm because they enjoy mass following, and the process didn’t happen overnight. It takes time to build a huge fan base,” Sirish told IANS.

Allu Sirish is next Mega Star of Tolllywood.... matter of fact he is going to be the All India Super Star soon... he is aiming the Numero Uno spot in India...

26 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

allu1.gif

Just now, afmod1 said:

Allu Sirish is next Mega Star of Tolllywood.... matter of fact he is going to be the All India Super Star soon... he is aiming the Numero Uno spot in India...

marii antha vetakaram avasaram ledu bro.

he is a good actor and he has all qualities to become a super star in tfi. anthekaani all india and hollywood level ani vetakaaram cheyyatam enduku. 

7 minutes ago, afmod1 said:

yea time padthundhi to build fanbase next movie kalla kotestham 

3 minutes ago, allaripidugu said:

yea time padthundhi to build fanbase next movie kalla kotestham 

Ee movie tho complete class fans sirish Anna compound loki ochestharu.. Next sarrainodu or bahubali type movie okati padithe mass Lo maaaanchi craze osthadhi 

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Ee movie tho complete class fans sirish Anna compound loki ochestharu.. Next sarrainodu or bahubali type movie okati padithe mass Lo maaaanchi craze osthadhi 

family ekkuva connect ayitharu ee movie tho.

next arya lanti movie teeyali. youth connect connect ayitharu.

next sarainodu lanti movie for mass fans.

appatiki market 70-80c ki pothadi. zoo gaadini left leg tho thannochu.

2 minutes ago, SonaParv_522 said:

family ekkuva connect ayitharu ee movie tho.

next arya lanti movie teeyali. youth connect connect ayitharu.

next sarainodu lanti movie for mass fans.

appatiki market 70-80c ki pothadi. zoo gaadini left leg tho thannochu.

Zoo gaani thannalante 70 endhuku bro 50.0001cr chaalu ga

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Zoo gaani thannalante 70 endhuku bro 50.0001cr chaalu ga

thannatam ante alaa ilaa kaadu, 20c margin tho thannatam ani naa uddesam