h4 to h1 to h4

badexample

she entered on h4

got h1 working

now want to go back to india for a couple of months (to support family) and come back on h4.

Her H4 stamping is expired. And I will have 6 months left on my H1 by the time she wants to come back to us.

Is it safe to assume that her H4 stamping goes well considering I have only 6 months on my H1? suggestion please!

13 minutes ago, badexample said:

she entered on h4

got h1 working

now want to go back to india for a couple of months (to support family) and come back on h4.

Her H4 stamping is expired. And I will have 6 months left on my H1 by the time she wants to come back to us.

Is it safe to assume that her H4 stamping goes well considering I have only 6 months on my H1? suggestion please!

support family ante baby puttindhaaa recent ga and to drop off baby india went ah ?

4 minutes ago, thanks said:

h4 meeda vachi malli h1 ki convert avvali ante kotha h1(lottery) lo cheyala? or paata h1 use chesukovacha?

okka sari H1 ee desham lo vachindi ante....inka lottery system tho pani ledu....regular ga apply cheyochu h1...client letter unte....paata H1 use chesko lemu...bcoz u chnaged ur status

23 minutes ago, badexample said:

she entered on h4

got h1 working

sHe can go for stamping immediately after going to India. and yes she can come back on h4 when it is about to expire in 6 months. But if she is coming before1 month or less then sometime she may face issue at POE.

anyway by that time you will apply your extension, so just give her a copy and tell her to explain and show it to POE immigration officer.

2 minutes ago, BulletBaskar said:

okka sari H1 ee desham lo vachindi ante....inka lottery system tho pani ledu....regular ga apply cheyochu h1...client letter unte....paata H1 use chesko lemu...bcoz u chnaged ur status

cool... lottery lekapote chalu...kotta h1 or paata h1 (if possible) rendu okate... same client letter and anni docs vundali..

thanks for the info

14 minutes ago, BulletBaskar said:

kotha h1 kadanukunta man... suppose paata h1 2 yrs vadesukunte h4 to h1 apply chesinappudu malli 6 yrs ivvademo only 4 yrs left kada..so technically paata h1 ni renew chesinattu

experts opinions plz

7 minutes ago, thanks said:

kotha h1 kadanukunta man... suppose paata h1 2 yrs vadesukunte h4 to h1 apply chesinappudu malli 6 yrs ivvademo only 4 yrs left kada..so technically paata h1 ni renew chesinattu

experts opinions plz

yes, she can use old H1b till 6 years(4 years if she already used 2 years as of now).

2 hours ago, BulletBaskar said:

you are wrong...she can go back to h1 again...can use h1 for 6yrs anytime..enni sarlu status change aina evadu pattinchukoadu..lottery tho pani lekunda old h1 renew laga apply cheyyali emp evadaina okate.