10 Cloverfield lane - good psychological thriller

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, MrRabbit said:

Climax ki mundhu varaku vaadu papa ni VP chesthunnadu anukunnnaa... 100% confirmed... coz vaadi story antha strange untadhi..... BS anipisthahdi... manaki and also for papa....

Climax lo papa VP ayindhi plus nenu kuda VP ni ayyanu.....@3$%

But whatever...... i love the way they played with audience pyschology through that girl..... one of the best pyschological thriller in recent times...

Also if you are seriously into pyschological (thriller+horrer) - a sub genre: definitely watch this movie: THE WAILING... Chana dangerous untadhi but if you are confident you can survive then OK.... more than horrer or thirlling ..... you will be breathless... i mean very complicated PLOT....... narration goes against all the previously set rules and stumps you unexpectedly..... but you have to carefuly follow the subtitles....only downside i say....

ZTheWailing-406x600.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• MrRabbit

• The Warrior

• Picha lite

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MrRabbit said:

Also if you are seriously into pyschological (thriller+horrer) - a sub genre: definitely watch this movie: THE WAILING... Chana dangerous untadhi but if you are confident you can survive then OK.... more than horrer or thirlling ..... you will be breathless... i mean very complicated PLOT....... narration goes against all the previously set rules and stumps you unexpectedly..... but you have to carefuly follow the subtitles....only downside i say....

ZTheWailing-406x600.jpg

bhayya pls provide link to download this movie

3 hours ago, Picha lite said:

Nenu theatre lo chusa... Climax sollu anipinchindi

Cinema motham rod ee..last ki aa structure endo ..aa concept endo..aa musalodu endo..vammooo

1 hour ago, MrRabbit said:

Climax ki mundhu varaku vaadu papa ni VP chesthunnadu anukunnnaa... 100% confirmed... coz vaadi story antha strange untadhi..... BS anipisthahdi... manaki and also for papa....

Climax lo papa VP ayindhi plus nenu kuda VP ni ayyanu.....@3$%

But whatever...... i love the way they played with audience pyschology through that girl..... one of the best pyschological thriller in recent times...

Yeah man aa director gaadi debut movie anta kooda. He mind f***d the audience all throughout the movie till the ending. You are right, the girl was just a movie representation of the audience and her mind worked exactly like ours. 

The twist at the end was too good though, once she gets to see the "rescue" helicopter. 

14 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Cinema motham rod ee..last ki aa structure endo ..aa concept endo..aa musalodu endo..vammooo

Aa musalodu keke actor man. The Big Lebowski movie lo kooda highlight role vadidi as the friend of "The dude", white supremacist role andulo veedidi. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Aa musalodu keke actor man. The Big Lebowski movie lo kooda highlight role vadidi as the friend of "The dude", white supremacist role andulo veedidi. 

Did u watch part1 (clover field )?

44 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

bhayya pls provide link to download this movie

Link, ID and PW PMed just now...... hope you will like it... bear with the subtitle its a korean movie.....