• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• afmod1

• rapchik

• mettastar

• dakumangalsingh

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Have you lived there if yes for how long ??

I lived close to London for 8 months. My cousin lives in Oslo. So I have traveled extensively in Europe. I have not lived in the cities I listed. I just found them charming.

2 minutes ago, rapchik said:

kani china city man...job position koncham thakuva unayi akada

next scope unna cities Austin n San Antonio man...  nothing wrong to buy a property  in San Antonio n working in Austin for sometime..

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Add Oslo to the mix. These might be good places to live for locals, not so many opportunities for immigrants though. So they aren't as feasible to settle down in than the ones on the list. 

If you are into medical research, many of the above cities are hotspots, with lots of opportunities. But nowhere close to the pay one can command in the US.

And they are easier to migrate to, than the US.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

ashamed?? I should be flattered that random morons on a db actually take the trouble of trying to rile me up.

But I'm mostly irritated. Because you guys don't have the decency to let me make a joke on you, while queuing up to make one on me, while expecting that I take it in the chin casually.

I give that privilege to people who are my friends, or atleast people who are able to take my joke on them casually. Not to idiots like you.

So how could you conclude me as one you don't even know me lol it proves that you are just like me in the crowd no different 

2 minutes ago, rapchik said:

I lived in 

Madison , WI

Albuquerque, NM

SFO

Austin , Dallas from the list

Motham thopu cities lo unnav kada...

all time best cities lo

Madison, Austin, Denver, Chandler unnay

1 minute ago, afmod1 said:

Motham thopu cities lo unnav kada...

all time best cities lo

Madison, Austin, Denver, Chandler unnay

madison tharuvatha naku nachina city austin.. madison aa chali antaru kani ..people ..jobs.. ani perfect unayti

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

So how could you conclude me as one you don't even know me lol it proves that you are just like me in the crowd no different 

it only proves that you should ideally have gotten a failing grade in your engineering course, looking at how bad your arguments and conclusions are.

Just now, rapchik said:

madison tharuvatha naku nachina city austin.. madison aa chali antaru kani ..people ..jobs.. ani perfect unayti

yeah winter part is little pain in the butt.. but best place... of course Austin is best in everything ..