Serious help

spider_reddy

16 minutes ago, spider_reddy said:

Job midane concentrate chestu increase weight from 200lb to 250lbs height is 5'10 how can I increase my metalbolic rate and decrease weight....

slow ga start cheyi  less carb high protein diet...water baga taggu ..initial 25 lbs easy ga pothadhi ....nuvuu unna weight ki ...personal trainer ni pettukoo .....small portions tinnu ...avoid junk ....healthy food available lo pettukoo..set ayipothav 3 months lo ....

Just now, Russky said:

yea weight loss ayyaru 

.....instead a money and time tho okka personal trainer and healthy food payina spend chesthy permanent healthy life style alavatu avtahdhi .....

2 minutes ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

.....instead a money and time tho okka personal trainer and healthy food payina spend chesthy permanent healthy life style alavatu avtahdhi .....

let me tell you simple logic - if someone like to go for fun with a beach, do you suggest to marry her and keep with you  ? same sheat here also uncle 

17 hours ago, spider_reddy said:

Job midane concentrate chestu increase weight from 200lb to 250lbs height is 5'10 how can I increase my metalbolic rate and decrease weight....

buy juice extractor and start taking fruit and vegetable Juice's, you will not feeling hungry by doing this. I am doing it from last 4 days and lost 3lbs. If you want to eat some thing cook cabbage, broccoli, peas, etc... and add only 1/4 cup of rice..so atleast you will get feeling of eating rice..and you are not taking much calories compared to eating 1 cup rice regularly...and burn atleast 500calories in gym..

roju oka 45 minutes running cheyyii...okkesaari kakundaa..slow ga start cheyyiii...sugars , rice cut cheyyii...1 month you will see the difference

keep moving at work, do High intensity workouts and eat clean