• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Leonardo_Di_Carpio

• Peter123

• Lukewalker

Top Posters In This Topic

@lazybugger trump uses all bankrupt laws very smarter then other big bussinesmans. That doesn't means he's failed bussinesman like lost all of his money.

Naa englipeech koncham tappulantyii kshmanchuu.

I don't know one cent about politics, just my skills improve chesuku dhamani ee post chesthunnaa

2 minutes ago, karna11 said:

@lazybugger trump uses all bankrupt laws very smarter then other big bussinesmans. That doesn't means he's failed bussinesman like lost all of his money.

I don't know one cent about politics, just my skills improve chesuku dhamani ee post chesthunnaa

There's nothing smart about using bankruptcy laws. You have to read up on the history of how these bankruptcies happened, and how it was bad business sense from Trump that caused the bankruptcies. His business history is full failed deals after failed deals.

He doesn't lose all his money, because the banks were stupid to lend him credit without a personal guarantee. But these things happened in the 90s, so now people are wary of Trump. Nobody is going to lend him another cent.

So how's he a good businessman, if no one trusts him? He's just a conman who made away with people's money, and when everyone woke up to the con, he changed his business tactics. He now makes his money via his existing properties, by selling his brand name, and by building golf courses. Lol.

Its still much more than many people make, but not everyone has the cushion of a $200m inheritance.

If he just kept his mouth shut, and ran crazy reality shows that dumb people lapped up, nobody would be criticizing him today. But he wants to be president of the strongest nation on the face of this earth.

16 minutes ago, karna11 said:

englipeech aathcare. I'm more polite than 99.999% of the assholes in this forum.

If I used  the same tone that other people in this forum use at me, I'd kicked out in a jiffy. :)

So even when I'm irritated, my responses are mostly requests to tone down their idiocy.

Hillary policies kooda anthe ga pro immigration levu for echu okatiki. Middle class voters thana core vote bank so vallanu protect chesthundi. Ante basically kick echu okati gallani. Crump gaadu a little worse. Policies same kaani added racism anthe. Okati gentestharu inkokaru ummesi gentestharu. Anthe difference.

More than that his reaction to speech anukunta... Nuvvemmi sacrifice chesavu ante .. Nenu business start chesanu ani annadu. Konchem politically correct ga undali ituvanti vishayallo.

7 hours ago, Peter123 said:

yes i am well aware of what bankruptcy means, you gota be smart dude,  he ust played with the laws,,he was safe at that moment, 

many great entrepreneurs did the same thing bro....its ust business aint nothing personnel....'

a sucker is born every minute of your saying has nothing to do with him being in the race -- indeed it should be the other way around...makes sense ???

nothing personal you say?

Do u know how many small business owners were effected by this fool going bankrupt?  Many of the contractors who worked on his property etc. were not paid for their work because this fool went bankrupt ad renegotiated cents on dollar.

Then there are "property development" ventures in Mexico that many people invested in just because it was promoted as Trump's own. When the developer has gone missing, Trump escaped from it saying he is only a spokesman for it. 

This dude has a history of conning people. And as Bloomberg put it... "I am from NY and I know a conman, when i see one"

8 minutes ago, siru said:

nothing personal you say?

Do u know how many small business owners were effected by this fool going bankrupt?  Many of the contractors who worked on his property etc. were not paid for their work because this fool went bankrupt ad renegotiated cents on dollar.

Then there are "property development" ventures in Mexico that many people invested in just because it was promoted as Trump's own. When the developer has gone missing, Trump escaped from it saying he is only a spokesman for it. 

This dude has a history of conning people. And as Bloomberg put it... "I am from NY and I know a conman, when i see one"

There are several kinds of bankruptcies, but the ones that Trump was involved in, banks lost all monies, and his contractors too. No renegotiation.

He stiffed his contractors even when he was flying high. that's how much of a bad businessman he is.

Warren Buffet delivered the ultimate Trump burn, when he said that a monkey throwing darts at a stock page, could outperform Trump in picking winning stocks. The man is just a big time loser type trust fund baby, living off his father's wealth, and someone who has benefitted enormously from New York real estate.

49 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

There are several kinds of bankruptcies, but the ones that Trump was involved in, banks lost all monies, and his contractors too. No renegotiation.

He stiffed his contractors even when he was flying high. that's how much of a bad businessman he is.

Warren Buffet delivered the ultimate Trump burn, when he said that a monkey throwing darts at a stock page, could outperform Trump in picking winning stocks. The man is just a big time loser type trust fund baby, living off his father's wealth, and someone who has benefitted enormously from New York real estate.

haha..I guess this fool dont have guts to attack Buffet.

my take on the current situation is: 

h1llary and dem party just show off chestaru about immigration, help chestham peektham ani cheppi, forever slaves laage unchu kuntaru. h okati ni ill1gals ni touch cheyyaru, endhukante banisalu kavali kadha, andhuke f1, h1 restriction ledhu entha mandhi kavalate antha mandhi baanisalu kavali kadha. bama bhayya 2 years back 140 ead executive order ichadu, successful ga daanini intha varaku implement cheyale. all they do is show off that they are pro imm1gration and f*ck us for years. 

trump thaatha ki first agenda ledhu, edho start chesadu race, GOP ki kuda valla debates ki viewers peruguthaaru ani encourage chesadu. trump thaatha simple logic entante: neeku $100 ista ante kush avthav, veedevado manchodu lekapothe thingarodu anukuntav, adhe nee enemy ni thitti, vaadi Guba pagalagodtha ante nannu close frend laaga feela avthav. same implement chesthunadu, pakka desam vallani thidithe veelu kush, nijam ga avanni chesthada ante, god knows. people pulse pattadu, andhuke even top earning ppl and even intelligent, well educated ppl kuda backing undhi. 

bama brother oka meeting lo thana birth cerificate chupinchi, andhari kante happy feel ayyedhi trump thaatha ani baga aadukuntunadu, trump thaaatha cool ga navvuthu kurchunnadu oka moola, if thaatha win ayite, oval office keys bama uncle trump thaatha ki isthunnapudu scene awesomest untundhi. 

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Gadida guddu ... people are just diverted right now ... Trump has people's back not an issue at all

Kaani party peddalu campaign funds release authority vunnadi.

Trump gaadu cheppatame kaani ippati daka vaadi funds pettattam leedu after RNC

prajala sommu kaavali

14 hours ago, Leonardo_Di_Carpio said:

Pichi pulka annadu...o ba ma vuncle...

repub licans...lo ted cruz and mar co rubio...middle finger tho salute chesaru...veediki...

inka hill ary aunty...campaigns lo racha leptundi...

3 days back...newspaper lo...pellam fully nu de pics...ny times...news pa per lo vachai...front page lo...

ila pedda list undi...inko 99+ items unnai...

pellam verodidi cheektuntey rale kada.. clinton gaditho compare cheste chala better.. aame model its common in modeling field man..

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Gadida guddu ... people are just diverted right now ... Trump has people's back not an issue at all

yes he does. that's why it is important to keep reminding people how clueless and unfit he is, to be the president.

May be picking on emotional things like muslim soldier family works better than shaming his record as a businessman. Who knows how politics pan out.

Some pretend they do, when all they are doing is simply making the world a worse place to live in, by playing into people's fantasies.