Tru-mp...gadu... Qui tting aa ??

Leonardo_Di_Carpio

2 minutes ago, karna11 said:

Again i didn't follow kaiz kaan news, he gave statement anta like trump took purple heart from some old man , give it back to that man ani edho news gurimchi off loo talking.

Plzz explain what he did on stage.

Cnn full against to trump ani koda talking.

All ways they play only trump opposituin comments.

brother. naa laanti vaallantha edho poddu pokunda maatladukuntunnam.

ee news neeku ippudey telusuku kunnavu antey, you live in another world. I'm sure that world is much better than mine.

anavasaranga, don't read up on politics, and waste your time.

its stupid news, stupid outrage. everything is stupid in politics.

neeku nijanga politics gurinchi telusukovaali antey, CNN lo oka anchor is paid by Trump campaign. So CNN is against Trump ani cheppatam is laughable. Without the help of media, kukka kooda dekhedhi kaadhu vaadini eeroju.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Leonardo_Di_Carpio

• Peter123

• Lukewalker

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lukewalker said:

i think you have to read my post twice to understand what I am saying. I didnt say people who talk about tax policies are all Idiots or just get their knowledge from other forums, I said and I repeat again fake guys who browse other forums and get a gist and blast everywhere. Gummadi kayala donga ante bhujalu tadumukunnadu anta. 

I also said, I can't talk about other policies as I dont have much knowledge about it and can only talk about  immigration as I am an immigrant. 

it silly when you keep on mentioning H1 when talking about immigration. Its a part of immigration and saying that noone cares about H1 doesnt make any sense. It's a part of immigration and if one cares about immigration then automatically they are caring about all parts of it (if they have enough knowledge about what they are talking and not fake forum surfers, again no offense :P )

If I have to wait till the wall thing is done for 'them' to talk about 'H1' then Iam good, I will be greened by then  and whatever way it is, I will be indifferent. 

Lol. You seem to be fixated on 'fake', while simulaneously declaring you have no idea about the policies these 'fake' people talk about. You may have to make up your mind on that.

People on forums talk in rhetoric. When someone says that 'no one cares about something', it actually doesn't literally mean that no one cares. Its just to start a conversation from an extreme end of the spectrum and move closer while dialogue ensues. Obviously you are too busy to indulge in all that.

You are good if you are 'greened'? Lol. Says a lot about your limited options in life, than any kind of gotcha comment you can throw at anyone else.

12 minutes ago, SeemaLekka said:

one of the veteran gave purple heart to trump during his campaign and then he called the guy on to the stage and accepted it. khan is suggesting he would have given it back

lol that is CNN

Trump's former campaign manager Lewandowski is a CNN anchor now. He's still paid by Trump campaign.

So how is CNN anti-Trump?

If anything media is not fcuking with Trump enough. They give him too much leeway. May be because he acts like a cute child.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Lol. You seem to be fixated on 'fake', while simulaneously declaring you have no idea about the policies these 'fake' people talk about. You may have to make up your mind on that.

People on forums talk in rhetoric. When someone says that 'no one cares about something', it actually doesn't literally mean that no one cares. Its just to start a conversation from an extreme end of the spectrum and move closer while dialogue ensues. Obviously you are too busy to indulge in all that.

You are good if you are 'greened'? Lol. Says a lot about your limited options in life, than any kind of gotcha comment you can throw at anyone else.

baga hurt ayinattu unnav, 'fake' comment ki, assal vadhalatledhu ga, plus baane try chesthunnav, you continue the flow, usually ila idharu kottukuntunte chusi tympass chesta, i dont wantt to be that guy who provides entertainment. 

also, yep I stand by what I said, I will be good, If I am greened, chala limited aasalu saaru maavi, mee antha goppolam kaadhu, but please continue the flow, i will take the back seat and try to be entertained with the flow

2 minutes ago, Lukewalker said:

baga hurt ayinattu unnav, 'fake' comment ki, assal vadhalatledhu ga, plus baane try chesthunnav, you continue the flow, usually ila idharu kottukuntunte chusi tympass chesta, i dont wantt to be that guy who provides entertainment. 

also, yep I stand by what I said, I will be good, If I am greened, chala limited aasalu saaru maavi, mee antha goppolam kaadhu, but please continue the flow, i will take the back seat and try to be entertained with the flow

cheppina kadha. nee 'gotcha' comments dhi emundhi.  rojuki evado okadu vesthadu. daaniki hurt aythe, eppudo odilipetti velley vaadini db ni.

nenu personal ga teeskunna ani nuvvu pongi povatam choostheney jaali vesthundi. kaani.

db lo 100 yedhavallo, nuvvu okadivi. anthey.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

cheppina kadha. nee 'gotcha' comments dhi emundhi.  rojuki evado okadu vesthadu. daaniki hurt aythe, eppudo odilipetti velley vaadini db ni.

nenu personal ga teeskunna ani nuvvu pongi povatam choostheney jaali vesthundi. kaani.

ok, cool

55 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Trump's former campaign manager Lewandowski is a CNN anchor now. He's still paid by Trump campaign.

So how is CNN anti-Trump?

If anything media is not fcuking with Trump enough. They give him too much leeway. May be because he acts like a cute child.

what difference does it make having few people like Lewandiwski and Jeff? They only have to discuss the topic that host decides most of the time

25 minutes ago, SeemaLekka said:

what difference does it make having few people like Lewandiwski and Jeff? They only have to discuss the topic that host decides most of the time

There's a difference btwn having a right wing activist/ideologue or even a Trump supporter as an anchor, and having someone who's on his payrolls. He/She'll simply act as an extension of the campaign. The topic doesn't matter. He's there to rile up the opponents probably.

Ofcourse Fox News has lowered the standards so much, that nothing seems unacceptable these days.

Republicans/Trump campaign are playing this the hard way. I hope they win, because if they lose, the blowback will be equally severe. Both for them, and the democrats.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

nuv marava samaja@3$% nuv pedda figure ve babubl@st

3 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

final ga yem decided man ?

conversations never end. that's the point of them. busy people like you probably have better things to do with your time.

conclusions are pointless. Life is infinite.

1 minute ago, yomama said:

nuv marava samaja@3$% nuv pedda figure ve babubl@st

neekanna khachitanga better ae. mcdonald's sandhu lo bj lu ichhu kuntu brathikey vaadini kaadhu.

Just now, yomama said:

bl@stsandulo enduk dani mundu nilabde istav@3$%

nee "like minded people" thread choosi paapam anipinchindi.

ika nundi ninnu emi anadalchukovatla.

ignore lo pettabothunna, because nuvvu raasey sodhi chadivey opika poyindhi. ika nee istam. pandaga chesko.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

nee "like minded people" thread choosi paapam anipinchindi.

ika nundi ninnu emi anadalchukovatla.

ignore lo pettabothunna, because nuvvu raasey sodhi chadivey opika poyindhi. ika nee istam. pandaga chesko.

@3$%batikinchav ne chetta kuda chudlekunar janalbl@st