H1-B Transfer with GC

NKK

Hi we are currently seeking H1-B transfers locally in USA. If any candidates are interested and looking for H1-B transfer do contact me at [email protected]

WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR GC IN FUTURE AS WELL. AND ALSO ASSIST IN ALL YOU LEGAL ISSUES RELATING TO IMMIGRATION. 

1 minute ago, NKK said:

Hi we are currently seeking H1-B transfers locally in USA. If any candidates are interested and looking for H1-B transfer do contact me at [email protected]

WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR GC IN FUTURE AS WELL. AND ALSO ASSIST IN ALL YOU LEGAL ISSUES RELATING TO IMMIGRATION. 

ok--- employer name cheppandi

42 minutes ago, NKK said:

TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR GC    aaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

$7K isthe GC prati vaadu GC chestadu .......nuvvu chesedi enti bongu

14 hours ago, NKK said:

we need some one with genuine inhouse project. anyone can take care of GC from day 1 now a days.? Please don't throw biscuts to people..