Any one coming from Hyderabad in Aug or Sep to US

lucky7

Hi Friends,

Any one coming from Hyderabad to US (IAD) Dulles Airport DC. in this month (Aug / Sep) ..?

My grandmother is coming along with my 3 years son, so this is the first time she is traveling, which airways is best ..?

I am thinking Etihad, Hyd to Abhudabi and from there to IAD.

Please let me know if any one is coming 

Thanks

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Srimantudu

• lucky7

• Kalam_Youtheman

• argadorn

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lucky7 said:

Hi Friends,

Any one coming from Hyderabad to US (IAD) Dulles Airport DC. in this month (Aug / Sep) ..?

My grandmother is coming along with my 3 years son, so this is the first time she is traveling, which airways is best ..?

Thanks

flypals.com lo post cheyyi request 

22 minutes ago, lucky7 said:

Hi Friends,

Thanks

Same route on this 28th, my MIL coming with my son. She don't know English but this is her third trip.

32 minutes ago, lucky7 said:

Hi Friends,

Thanks

Book ethihad, and wheelchair write all the information she need at POE on a piece of paper..rest is all taken care by wheelchair assistance staff.

1 minute ago, Srimantudu said:

Book ethihad, and wheelchair write all the information she need at POE on a piece of paper..rest is all taken care by wheelchair assistance staff.

yeah i have seen it

35 minutes ago, lucky7 said:

Hi Friends,

Thanks

my friend and his wife are coming on 20th aug but with diff route hyd vai london

39 minutes ago, lucky7 said:

Hi Friends,

Thanks

My friend and his wife travelling in Etihad, via Abu dhabi, during first week of sept bro. i will check and confirm the dates.

9 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

kid vunte wheel chair ivvaru...best evaranna companion ni chudatam

19 minutes ago, President said:

Same route on this 28th, my MIL coming with my son. She don't know English but this is her third trip.

ok bro, pm me the details. I am ok to book tickets, which airwarys Etihad ..? 

11 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

what information we need to put in paper ..? at POE ..? 

19 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

Please dont missue the benefit of wheelchair...choose this option if person really handicapped.. Airlines vaaalaki telusu if they find out ghoramgaa treat chesthaaaru..on top of it mana vaaaalu TIP asal iyyarru kadha to the person who helped.   vaaadu frstn lo real handicapped people kuda fake anukuntaaaadu...dont encourage these kind of cheap tricks unless its genuinely  useful

11 minutes ago, thanks said:

kid vunte wheel chair ivvaru...best evaranna companion ni chudatam

are you sure? I have seen people coming in wheel chair with kids

10 minutes ago, lucky7 said:

what information we need to put in paper ..? at POE ..? 

Obviously passport info , place where u stay in USA with contact number.