Top Posters In This Topic

• Srimantudu

• lucky7

• Kalam_Youtheman

• argadorn

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

Obviously passport info , place where u stay in USA with contact number. 

thanks bro, will send those details to them so that they will take print outs. Visitor visa kuda thissukunta for my grandmother. any sites. ..? cheap and best visitor insurance..?

3 minutes ago, lucky7 said:

thanks bro, will send those details to them so that they will take print outs. Visitor visa kuda thissukunta for my grandmother. any sites. ..? cheap and best visitor insurance..?

i took insubuy for my parents...depends on ur grandmother health condition u have to opt...

8 minutes ago, lucky7 said:

ledu bro airindia only to NY and NJ direct flight from delhi or Mumbai 

evaru dorakaledhu antay .e procedure follow which i did to my mom....immigration form nuvu fill chesi ah photo vallaki pampinchu ....they can use it to fill the form ...write down your name address phone number in doc and make them prints...airport  lo ye gates lo untundho airport map lo chudachu like terminals ...thats it ... she came by her own 3 times...mana vallu elagu fellow indian tho vastahru flight lo they talk ....hand luggage emi theskoni ravadhu ani cheppu...

12 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Please dont missue the benefit of wheelchair...choose this option if person really handicapped.. Airlines vaaalaki telusu if they find out ghoramgaa treat chesthaaaru..on top of it mana vaaaalu TIP asal iyyarru kadha to the person who helped.   vaaadu frstn lo real handicapped people kuda fake anukuntaaaadu...dont encourage these kind of cheap tricks unless its genuinely  useful

misuse ela avtundi brother...terminal changes, speaking in english andaru undaru smart undalani ledu kada parents...they need assistance..travel companions lekapothey what option does any airline is providng us for bringing who dont speak english...?? Assistance is required for them may be its not wheelchair but thats the only option we have...TIPS part I agree with you, and I tell my parents to give them  money whenever they get help during the travel

13 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Please dont missue the benefit of wheelchair...choose this option if person really handicapped.. Airlines vaaalaki telusu if they find out ghoramgaa treat chesthaaaru..on top of it mana vaaaalu TIP asal iyyarru kadha to the person who helped.   vaaadu frstn lo real handicapped people kuda fake anukuntaaaadu...dont encourage these kind of cheap tricks unless its genuinely  useful

+Wheelchair

konni sarlu airlines vadiki limited wheel chairs (and helpers) untay..genuine ga avasaram unna vallaki wheel chairs leka ibbandi paduthunnaru...ila cheyyadam valla..

hyd airport lo same flight ekke other passengers ki cheppu..90% of them chala helpful ga untaru...will take care of your grand mother...

and write down all info in a piece of paper and tell her to hold on to it throughout the journey...madhyalo flight change avvalsi vachina...ame aa paper evaraina desis ki chupisthe they will help her..

2 minutes ago, Srimantudu said:

misuse ela avtundi brother...terminal changes, speaking in english andaru undaru smart undalani ledu kada parents...they need assistance..travel companions lekapothey what option does any airline is providng us for bringing who dont speak english...?? Assistance is required for them may be its not wheelchair but thats the only option we have...TIPS part I agree with you, and I tell my parents to give them  money whenever they get help during the travel

full matter thelidhu anukuntaa bro neeeku contact airlines they have all the options for a charge

prathi airlines lo untundhii ee feature...okkati special assistance inkokati  special needs ( wheelchair)...  first one ki they will charge some $100 per passenger...right from ticketing counter...okka person untaaadu they will help u which gate..what to write at security ala...prathi connection flight lo untaaaru..gates change appudu..vere terminal ki ela vellali ani.. No chair nothing....just mee tho paaatu untaaaru..Plus flight lo food em kavalo kuda nee seat number theesukoni lopala vaalaki chepthaaaruuuu

Next  special needs  ( person with diasbilities)...FREEE FREEE FREEE FREEE FREEE

so neeku ardham ayye untaaadhi ga inka......endhuku mana vaaalu misuse chesthunnnaro ani 

9 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

full matter thelidhu anukuntaa bro neeeku contact airlines they have all the options for a charge

prathi airlines lo untundhii ee feature...okkati special assistance inkokati  special needs ( wheelchair)...  first one ki they will charge some $100 per passenger...right from ticketing counter...okka person untaaadu they will help u which gate..what to write at security ala...prathi connection flight lo untaaaru..gates change appudu..vere terminal ki ela vellali ani.. No chair nothing....just mee tho paaatu untaaaru..Plus flight lo food em kavalo kuda nee seat number theesukoni lopala vaalaki chepthaaaruuuu

Next  special needs  ( person with diasbilities)...FREEE FREEE FREEE FREEE FREEE

so neeku ardham ayye untaaadhi ga inka......endhuku mana vaaalu misuse chesthunnnaro ani 

naku teliyadu aite...agent book chesepudu help kavali ante wheelchair ane cheptaru ga...whatever good to know.

23 minutes ago, saradagakasepu said:

+Wheelchair

konni sarlu airlines vadiki limited wheel chairs (and helpers) untay..genuine ga avasaram unna vallaki wheel chairs leka ibbandi paduthunnaru...ila cheyyadam valla..

hyd airport lo same flight ekke other passengers ki cheppu..90% of them chala helpful ga untaru...will take care of your grand mother...

and write down all info in a piece of paper and tell her to hold on to it throughout the journey...madhyalo flight change avvalsi vachina...ame aa paper evaraina desis ki chupisthe they will help her..

Thanks for your suggestions bro 

20 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

website lo ippude check chesa(Etihad) , it just shows ramp wheel chaitr assistance as option ....so we have to call airlines and request?