Please PIN - Help Kiranmaiee in her Higher Education

imarjun

First So sorry and I feel very ashamed to post these here, But I tried in everypossible way and failed. hence seeking for immediate help from afdb for the last time in our lives. Request you guys to help and pin this post.

This is Arjun... and Kiranmaiee from andhra pradesh.

Please read completely here: http://ket.to/supportkiran

Thank you andhra friends members, especially johnubhai sir, athigadu bro for personally for supporting my mother (Late Smt. KNK Priya) who fought against Breast Cancer. Inspite of our efforts and your support, we have lost our mother on 10th May 2016.

The reason for me writing this here in AFDB , I have no-option except to raise a campaign for help for the "LAST TIME". 

Please read completely  here: http://ket.to/supportkiran

I kindly request you all to please support me for my Engineering and I promise that unlike other students I would definetly achieve something in my career and make society proud.
I also promise that I would study well and will definetly remember you thorought out my life, becuase If i study now, it is only becuase of you people. 
Please help me out considering me as one of your sister or daughter. Every single rupee is much valuble and counts.

Upon repeated requests and on humatarian grounds the college management has extended the time for me and asked me to pay the fee by 22nd August, 2016.

I have very less time left and I hope that you people help me out definetly.

If you can send the money directly to the bank account, it would reach immediately and also save 10% fee of Ketto. This will enable me to pay my fee right away.
If you are from foreign countries, you can use TransferWise.com (This is suggested by a previous supporter)

Bank Name: Andhra Bank
Bank Branch: Sir CRR Polytechnic College, Eluru
Name: Kondamudi Kiranmaiee
A/c Number: 150310100030080
IFSC Code: ANDB0001503

I will keep updated upon the each and every rupee received and the fee receipts once the dues are paid.

Please read completely here: http://ket.to/supportkiran

Kindly check the below images for your reference.    

500804fb1294ccf3f2a785cec6d708032ed29812

a7249c288acfb38b1d7da8145cc26a6d70e710f4

B6UrT26.jpg

Help chesthe chey lekunte gammuna undu anakandi.. meere help chesedi cheyandi... nanu d**ngakandi... na opinion nen chepina....  or nu easy money emaina alvatu paddava... what do u work as... ne abilities enti.. y cant u afford... ammai ki scholar ship enduiku ravatle... y dont u first apply for ONGC kind of scholarships...

Inka needi emaina spl case reason unte. thursday roju CMO ki secreteriat lo line untadi.. nu akkada darji petachu.. adi enduku try cheyatle... 

Just now, cup_saucer said:

Help chesthe chey lekunte gammuna undu anakandi.. meere help chesedi cheyandi... nanu d**ngakandi... na opinion nen chepina....  or nu easy money emaina alvatu paddava... what do u work as... ne abilities enti.. y cant u afford... ammai ki scholar ship enduiku ravatle... y dont u first apply for ONGC kind of scholarships...

Inka needi emaina spl case reason unte. thursday roju CMO ki secreteriat lo line untadi.. nu akkada darji petachu.. adi enduku try cheyatle... 

hello bhaiyya.

thank you for your suggestion. easy money em kadu bhaiyya. option ledu kabatte, one of my friend suggested and told me about crwodfunding and hence I came to this. after verification itself, senior members of db helped me previously. you can contact @johnubhai_01 sir, he knows me  well. though we didnt meet each other, he personally helped me so much.  even the crowdfunding sites do ask for documented proof before approving campaigns. I tried already for scholarships by ap govt. since, we are OC ..brahmins eligibility ledu.. only backward people ke unde. other scholarships eh academic year ki clsoed becuase its already late.

i work in a bpo in banglaore for a salary of around 12k per month. got good software job with 3 lakh per annum package,, but joining in decemeber. total responsibilities na paine unay hence i am unable to manage everything with that 12k what i am getting. you must know bangalore lo expenses ela untayo. moreover ipudu sister kuda. so, andukane.. inka vere option leka post cheyalsi vachindi. 

if you want any further docs related to my previous campaigns and my mother reports. i already posted, leda meeru ikada chudachu. and inka further details emaina meeku kavalante, i will share with you no problem.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwDydA49GeZCTzJoNlQ2cnRfb3c&usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwDydA49GeZCQlE5NnZzdGVkeW8

11 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

bro..even loans kuda try chesanu. but na salary slips ki loan approve kaledu. relatives said they cannot help anymore, becuase mother unapudu last stage lo valle support chesi, last rituals kuda valle cheyincharu. inka vere option leka., anni options closed kabatte, malli crowdfunding opt cheyalsi vachindi. not for easy money bro.

13 minutes ago, imarjun said:

hello bhaiyya.

thank you for your suggestion. easy money em kadu bhaiyya. option ledu kabatte, one of my friend suggested and told me about crwodfunding and hence I came to this. after verification itself, senior members of db helped me previously. you can contact @johnubhai_01 sir, he knows me  well. though we didnt meet each other, he personally helped me so much.  even the crowdfunding sites do ask for documented proof before approving campaigns. I tried already for scholarships by ap govt. since, we are OC ..brahmins eligibility ledu.. only backward people ke unde. other scholarships eh academic year ki clsoed becuase its already late.

i work in a bpo in banglaore for a salary of around 12k per month. got good software job with 3 lakh per annum package,, but joining in decemeber. total responsibilities na paine unay hence i am unable to manage everything with that 12k what i am getting. you must know bangalore lo expenses ela untayo. moreover ipudu sister kuda. so, andukane.. inka vere option leka post cheyalsi vachindi. 

if you want any further docs related to my previous campaigns and my mother reports. i already posted, leda meeru ikada chudachu. and inka further details emaina meeku kavalante, i will share with you no problem.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwDydA49GeZCTzJoNlQ2cnRfb3c&usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwDydA49GeZCQlE5NnZzdGVkeW8

Bro year Ki 1 lac fee aithey 4 years Ki 4 lacs kada? Why are you looking for 100k? Am I missing anything :(

2 minutes ago, bobby12345 said:

Already 7000 usd vachyee kada?? Konchem clear ga Cheppu 

bhaiya, its Rs 7000. INR ... I am looking only for Rs. 1,00,000.. first year okate. for later years i can earn and save meanwhile.

its in INR not USD bro.

14 minutes ago, imarjun said:

bhaiya, its Rs 7000. INR ... I am looking only for Rs. 1,00,000.. first year okate. for later years i can earn and save meanwhile.

its in INR not USD bro.

Ha right...over look chesa ..my bad ...glasses pettukovali ...:)

51 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

Cancer ante help chesaru.. i didnt help.. i wasnt in db emo or may be im having just praying lips.... kani malli fee ani ochav... am I only one doubting u.....

It looks genuine man..recent ga vallaki expenses baga ayyi untai..and they asking only 1lakh..if they want to fake they can come up with nice story and ask big amount.. no one will risk for small amounts...