Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• nissan

• Spartan

• SeemaLekka

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

super undhi asalu. chettha chedaaram antha okey saari bayata paareyochu.

ofcourse nannu kooda kalipey cheppedhi. pls use the ignore option, if you are thin skinned, and can't tell a joke from a snark.

a spartan gadni ignore chesa, vadu vadi profile pics. picchakuntla badukos ekkada edi use cheyyalo telidu

2 minutes ago, nissan said:

Ayn rand once said

" the question isn't who is going to let me,its who is going to stop me"

haha.. doesn't mean one has to sit through reams of nonsense.

Also Ayn Rand didn't believe half the crap she said. She was a welfare recipient, while touring the country talking about objectivism.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Also Ayn Rand didn't believe half the crap she said. She was a welfare recipient, while touring the country talking about objectivism.

So is she overrated?

atleast she mentioned about objectivism- bit complex for me to understand

1 minute ago, nissan said:

So is she overrated?

atleast she mentioned about objectivism- bit complex for me to understand

It's not complex at all. Just extends capitalist philosophy to include social interactions too.

She's toxic. Go talk to an objectivist. For eg. RGV. Also, me. I was an objectivist from 15-21. Then real life hit me, and I realised its better to be decent, than to be an asshole to everyone.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

It's not complex at all. Just extends capitalist philosophy to include social interactions too.

She's toxic. Go talk to an objectivist. For eg. RGV. Also, me. I was an objectivist from 15-21. Then real life hit me, and I realised its better to be decent, than to be an asshole to everyone.

Wow...one line answer full clarity for me

what abt neitszche? Did u say before that he wrote that philosphy book while undergoing therapy?

20 minutes ago, nissan said:

Wow...one line answer full clarity for me

what abt neitszche? Did u say before that he wrote that philosphy book while undergoing therapy?

Lol. good one. I can't think of any better way to describe objectivism, without resorting to writing paragraphs.

Nietzsche is a thinker, and philosopher. He is my guiding light. It doesn't matter if he was going mad by the time he was finishing his work.

I can't seem to understand the complexities of actual philosophical arguments, so Nietzsche is where I draw the line. He's very readable.

The problem with Ayn Rand is not that she took welfare, while arguing against it. Her view of the world doesn't hold up, is what I realised, after being around fellow objectivists, and listening to them making lame excuses for why google/Apple/IBM suck so much. Even startups do.

It looks like most of cutting edge research is done via government grants, and in non profit research institutes. None of their highly paid 'engineers' can conjure up a technology through sheer force of self interest, is where I started questioning the usefulness of Ayn Rand's bogus claims.

Idiots like RGV still stick to her, because he's in an industry surrounded by morons, who think making a movie is the greatest achievement of mankind. That's what objectivist movements have become. A place of meeting for retards, who refuse to engage with the real world.

Just now, argadorn said:

16565j.gif   ee rendu nee patents vayya ...ardham lekunda pichi pichiga vaginappudu vestha  ok na....enjoy 

@3$%

Evadi aanandam vaadidhi.

42 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

+1

she is a pyscho bitch. she just delivered what her followers want just like trump ***