db lo ignore option vaadandi..

lazybugger

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Lol. good one. I can't think of any better way to describe objectivism, without resorting to writing paragraphs.

Nietzsche is a thinker, and philosopher. He is my guiding light. It doesn't matter if he was going mad by the time he was finishing his work.

I can't seem to understand the complexities of actual philosophical arguments, so Nietzsche is where I draw the line. He's very readable.

The problem with Ayn Rand is not that she took welfare, while arguing against it. Her view of the world doesn't hold up, is what I realised, after being around fellow objectivists, and listening to them making lame excuses for why google/Apple/IBM suck so much. Even startups do.

It looks like most of cutting edge research is done via government grants, and in non profit research institutes. None of their highly paid 'engineers' can conjure up a technology through sheer force of self interest, is where I started questioning the usefulness of Ayn Rand's bogus claims.

Idiots like RGV still stick to her, because he's in an industry surrounded by morons, who think making a movie is the greatest achievement of mankind. That's what objectivist movements have become. A place of meeting for retards, who refuse to engage with the real world.

Last para@3$%

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• nissan

• Spartan

• SeemaLekka

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic