Hyd Student Dies In US Car Crash

Prabhas_Fan

Hyd Student Dies In US Car Crash

In yet another tragic incident, a Telugu student from Mitapur, Hyderabad named Vikram Goud died in a freaky car accident in California, USA on Friday night.

According to the reports, Vikram and four other Telugu friends were returning to their flat in a car after watching a movie on Friday night. At around 2:30 am, their car lost control suddenly and made several summersaults.

Vikram suffered serious injuries in mishap and died on the spot, while his friends sustained severe injuries and are recuperating in a local hospital. Vikram's body will reach Hyderabad today morning.

Vikram completed his B.Tech in Hyderabad and worked as a software engineer at a reputed IT firm in the city. Vikram left for California on December 31st last year to pursue his MS. He dreamed of returning to India after finishing MS, but his life has been cut short due to the tragedy.

4 minutes ago, loveindia said:

Missouri lo kuda inko pillodu chanipoyadu man... swimming pool lo leg irukkoni drowned anta.. 5 ft daantlo.. and he is some 5'9"ish.. RIP kids...

how that posiible ....rip anyway ....swimming pool lo pipe holes sides ku untayi maxi and out corner ki untayi 

Just now, argadorn said:

how that posiible ....rip anyway ....swimming pool lo pipe holes sides ku untayi maxi and out corner ki untayi 

Emo man.. konni fan types lo vi kuda untayi konni pools lo.. but I donno how this exactly happened.. heard from my student since the other guy is his nikker friend man...

29 minutes ago, loveindia said:

Emo man.. konni fan types lo vi kuda untayi konni pools lo.. but I donno how this exactly happened.. heard from my student since the other guy is his nikker friend man...

Come on . Nenu swimming chesta . Pool lo taggi and edannna health problem vaste potaru . Drowning without health issue impossible in pool