Urgent-- H1b amendment not done still can we book Visa Apointment

mama_macha

Guys Need help i am planning to  go  India in Oct but amendment is under process ,can i still schedule my visa appointment with my current  start and end dates of H1b??

I think its pushing.. If you are booking well ahead of time and hoping you would get the amendment come thing at least couple of weeks before appointment, I guess you can do it. you may need to verify that with your employer attorney before you do it.

Thanks@badexample

Employer didn't start the amendment(premium) processing coming Wednesday they are going to send the packet,i asked them meanwhile can i book appointment till now no response from them.

3 hours ago, mama_macha said:

Guys Need help i am planning to  go  India in Oct but amendment is under process ,can i still schedule my visa appointment with my current  start and end dates of H1b??

yes, you can. Muthry also confirmed this is news some time back you dont need approved amendment for visa staming bcz too much of delays in amendment processing.

15 minutes ago, mama_macha said:

Thanks@badexample

Employer didn't start the amendment(premium) processing coming Wednesday they are going to send the packet,i asked them meanwhile can i book appointment till now no response from them.

yes u can with ur old WAC number adhi vachaka update it with ur new one.. epudu nedhi OCT varuku valid vundi next dhi nov nudi ayithe   u r going in oct take both and give both to visa officer...

54 minutes ago, rapchik said:

yes u can with ur old WAC number adhi vachaka update it with ur new one.. epudu nedhi OCT varuku valid vundi next dhi nov nudi ayithe   u r going in oct take both and give both to visa officer...

+1 old receipt  number tho appointment book chesuko DS160 submit chesetappudu matram ne latest EAC number undalii

FYI : nenu bhi same chesa

i called CGI and asked them. they said whatever there is in DS160 that's final