its not that easy to forget past ......:(

EggBonda

Bhayys naku april lo marriage ayyindhi .... girl from INDIA.. she is good , family is good,  everything is good but nenu adjust kalekapothuna thinking about past ..:(

.....i did master year and had a gf konni family issues valla we didnt get married......  thannu bagga gurthuku vasthundhi ... i tried myself to overcome that kani ....konni konni vishyalo sudden ga thanu gurthuku vachi manasu antha badha gaa vuntundhi aa day motham ala sad ga vundalisi vasthundhi .. ela overcome cheyali ee issue ni??? 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don_Draper

• samaja_varagamana

• MrDexter

• Prabhas_Fan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, EggBonda said:

Bhayys naku april lo marriage ayyindhi .... girl from INDIA.. she is good , family is good,  everything is good but nenu adjust kalekapothuna thinking about past ..:(

.....i did master year and had a gf konni family issues valla we didnt get married......  thannu bagga gurthuku vasthundhi ... i tried myself to overcome that kani ....konni konni vishyalo sudden ga thanu gurthuku vachi manasu antha badha gaa vuntundhi aa day motham ala sad ga vundalisi vasthundhi .. ela overcome cheyali ee issue ni??? 

Idhi Chana common problem men Ki... Ammayula Kante ekkuva ga abbayulu miss avutharu... Anyways past is past dude... Try start fresh life with your new gf aka wife...  Nee life tho paatu one more life depend ayyu vundi.. Stop thinking about old gf.. Delete all her stuff like mails photos phone numbers fb...

distance maintain cheste temp relief and alavatu ayupoddi... 

Mee ex gurthuku ochchinappulla mee aavida ki oka gold chain konu, Entha gurthuku techchukovalunkunna malli gurthuku raadu.

jokes apart me ex guthuku ochchinappudu try to spend time with your wife and go out to some places together.

12 minutes ago, EggBonda said:

Time heals.. Okka one year tharvatha nee gf ni kalisina you won't feel much .. Anubhavam tho chepthunna 

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

gf gurthosthe eggbonda lu eyi.. timepass avudhi and panilo padi marchipothav

Maa kurrraaallla problems ante endhuku Ankul Neeku comedy 

Life is not just for spending time with women. you have lot more to see and enjoy in your life.

Women is just part of your life and don't get too emotional. breaking up with your GF must have happned for a good cause. who knows if you marry the same gf, you might end up with lot of issues in your future. Rather welcome the new girl with pure heart and try to make love with her. once you start making love with the new girl, you can overcome past. Time will heal things. It cannot heal overnight.

and to overcome the pain, watch TV Sitcoms, buy some pots and start gardening, keep yourself very very busy..

Time heals everything bro.. stay on task .    Marriage --> career goals -->  future .

in 95% of the cases , you look back and say "oh my God . it happened for own good " ani

10 minutes ago, Tywin_Lannister said:

Life is not just for spending time with women. you have lot more to see and enjoy in your life.

Women is just part of your life and don't get too emotional. breaking up with your GF must have happned for a good cause. who knows if you marry the same gf, you might end up with lot of issues in your future. Rather welcome the new girl with pure heart and try to make love with her. once you start making love with the new girl, you can overcome past. Time will heal things. It cannot heal overnight.

and to overcome the pain, watch TV Sitcoms, buy some pots and start gardening, keep yourself very very busy..

+1000

GP

26 minutes ago, EggBonda said:

antha untey endhuku pelli chesukunau man....madhyalo me wife struggle aythadhi. 

manchiga pelli cheukunau, kotha life.. enjoy cheyi...

29 minutes ago, EggBonda said:

andaru chala manchi advises icharu. follow them. BTW ne gf ki peli ipoindha??

28 minutes ago, EggBonda said:

aa time lo mee wife em chesthundho chudu.. ela feel avuthundho chudu automatic ga nu set avthav.. nu feel avadame kaakunda inka mee wife ni kuda baadha pedthunav if she is with you now. that is not good mann for your future. get your mind straight before its too late

25 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Idhi Chana common problem men Ki... Ammayula Kante ekkuva ga abbayulu miss avutharu... Anyways past is past dude... Try start fresh life with your new gf aka wife...  Nee life tho paatu one more life depend ayyu vundi.. Stop thinking about old gf.. Delete all her stuff like mails photos phone numbers fb...

distance maintain cheste temp relief and alavatu ayupoddi... 

cigaratte tagatam apeyatam antee cigaratte ni duram ga visreytam kaduu unkle, degara unchukoni kuda taga kunda undataamm.

@EggBonda

i would advise don't forget ur x, keep her number, be in touch with her. kudirithey ne wife kuda parichayam cheii. same location lo job techukoo. intha varaku jarigaka malli post veii tarvatha em chealoo chepthaa