its not that easy to forget past ......:(

EggBonda

16 minutes ago, Tywin_Lannister said:

Life is not just for spending time with women. you have lot more to see and enjoy in your life.

Women is just part of your life and don't get too emotional. breaking up with your GF must have happned for a good cause. who knows if you marry the same gf, you might end up with lot of issues in your future. Rather welcome the new girl with pure heart and try to make love with her. once you start making love with the new girl, you can overcome past. Time will heal things. It cannot heal overnight.

and to overcome the pain, watch TV Sitcoms, buy some pots and start gardening, keep yourself very very busy..

VGP

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don_Draper

• samaja_varagamana

• MrDexter

• Prabhas_Fan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, EggBonda said:

Bhayys naku april lo marriage ayyindhi .... girl from INDIA.. she is good , family is good,  everything is good but nenu adjust kalekapothuna thinking about past ..:(

.....i did master year and had a gf konni family issues valla we didnt get married......  thannu bagga gurthuku vasthundhi ... i tried myself to overcome that kani ....konni konni vishyalo sudden ga thanu gurthuku vachi manasu antha badha gaa vuntundhi aa day motham ala sad ga vundalisi vasthundhi .. ela overcome cheyali ee issue ni??? 

Nee GF gurthochinapudu alla Mee Wife tho Bumchik chesko deentlo 3 advantages unayi

1. Nee old GF ni marchipothav

2. Mee wife happy feel avuthadhi

3. Stress relieve avuthundhi

Do Bumchik everyday keep problems away ....

37 minutes ago, EggBonda said:

Bhayys naku april lo marriage ayyindhi .... girl from INDIA.. she is good , family is good,  everything is good but nenu adjust kalekapothuna thinking about past ..:(

.....i did master year and had a gf konni family issues valla we didnt get married......  thannu bagga gurthuku vasthundhi ... i tried myself to overcome that kani ....konni konni vishyalo sudden ga thanu gurthuku vachi manasu antha badha gaa vuntundhi aa day motham ala sad ga vundalisi vasthundhi .. ela overcome cheyali ee issue ni??? 

intha weak mundavi iythea......endhukura inko ammay jeevitham tho adukuntav erripuvaaaa

ee rojulo meelanti dhyryam leni erripuvula valla.......ilanti ammayla jeevithalu sanka naku pothunay

dhiryam leni mhoddaganivi endhukura love chesthav asalu??? edo pedda hero laga

Trust me.... GFs are too fcking over rated... Payina peddalu cheppinattu ga Love yourself more than anyone else... You are more precious than any other crap.. _-_

• Try body building (i'm doing it for 1 year now )
  • Learn a new skill like Tennis, Kickboxing, roller skating etc., 
  • Meet up lo register avvu.. go for biking, motorcycling, water games, fishing etc., 
  • Learn a newer technology... if you are tech savvy, build new apps

US lo unlimited options to see different things... Don't just confine your life to your girl friend or wife.

2 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Trust me.... GFs are too fcking over rated... Payina peddalu cheppinattu ga Love yourself more than anyone else... You are more precious than any other crap.. _-_

• Try body building 
  • Learn a new skill like Tennis, Kickboxing, roller skating etc., 
  • Meet up lo register avvu.. go for biking, motorcycling, water games, fishing etc., 
  • Learn a newer technology... if you are tech savvy, build new apps

US lo unlimited options to see different things... Don't just confine your life to your girl friend or wife.

Akshay-Kumar-GIF.gif  Chimpinav po

1 hour ago, EggBonda said:

Best thing to do in your case is MOVE ON!!

Its pretty easy to forget.. believe me.. been there done that!! Njoy your current life.. Remember Baba ' Gatham Gataha'

don't drag your Ex- in your current relationship.. Chippa migulatadi last lo.

46 minutes ago, Tywin_Lannister said:

Life is not just for spending time with women. you have lot more to see and enjoy in your life.

Women is just part of your life and don't get too emotional. breaking up with your GF must have happned for a good cause. who knows if you marry the same gf, you might end up with lot of issues in your future. Rather welcome the new girl with pure heart and try to make love with her. once you start making love with the new girl, you can overcome past. Time will heal things. It cannot heal overnight.

and to overcome the pain, watch TV Sitcoms, buy some pots and start gardening, keep yourself very very busy..

Love is Pretty Overrated Shiat!

daily 3 times bumchik cheyyi ba... antha set avuddi

**********PROBLEM SOLVED*************SOLUTION IS HERE****************

GF ni gurthuthechukuni..... Wife ni ignore cheyaku.....

Nee GF kuda verevallani pelli chesukuni..... adjust avuthundhi..... ippudu thanu nee GF kadhu.... adhi past....

Ippudu nuvvu thanani.... uhallo gurthuthechukunnna kuda thappee..... coz she is not YOURS anymore.... remember this point...

What is yours is your WIFE.... imagine how many dreams she might have carried with her when she stepped into your home.....

Nuvvvu sad ga day antha aligi kurchunte..... ameyki entha badha kaluguthundhi./....... definite ga she thinks that you wont like her.... forget about love.... she thinks that she made your life hell...

Ila konni years ayipoyinaka.... aaah ammayiki sensitive side chachipoyi ... rebel attitude bhayataki vasthadhi.... appudu nee life torture avuthundhi.... she will remind you each and every day you were sad in the beginning of the relaiton....

SOLUTION:

Bhayapadu..... cuahaposukuo... nee gf ni gurthuthecukodaniki... endhukante... adhi thappu... she belongs to another man now...

Friends bachelors party ki poyinappudu..... wife ki thelikunda okka lap dance esukunna skhaminchachu... men are men..... and that places are there to save marriages from breaking down....

But wife tho untu inko ammayini gurthuthechukovatam chana pedha thappu..... nuvvu bagundavu... and moreoever aah ammayi ki HELL laga untadhi... 

so aah GF ni gurthuthechukodaniki bhayaapdu.... and start thinking more about your wife...

like..... what dreams your wife had................what expectations she haddd..........

she is a new person..... she is alivng soul... you cant just ignore her and carry on with your dark episodes.....

hope this helpss....

2 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

**********PROBLEM SOLVED*************SOLUTION IS HERE****************

GF ni gurthuthechukuni..... Wife ni ignore cheyaku.....

Nee GF kuda verevallani pelli chesukuni..... adjust avuthundhi..... ippudu thanu nee GF kadhu.... adhi past....

Ippudu nuvvu thanani.... uhallo gurthuthechukunnna kuda thappee..... coz she is not YOURS anymore.... remember this point...

What is yours is your WIFE.... imagine how many dreams she might have carried with her when she stepped into your home.....

Nuvvvu sad ga day antha aligi kurchunte..... ameyki entha badha kaluguthundhi./....... definite ga she thinks that you wont like her.... forget about love.... she thinks that she made your life hell...

Ila konni years ayipoyinaka.... aaah ammayiki sensitive side chachipoyi ... rebel attitude bhayataki vasthadhi.... appudu nee life torture avuthundhi.... she will remind you each and every day you were sad in the beginning of the relaiton....

SOLUTION:

Bhayapadu..... cuahaposukuo... nee gf ni gurthuthecukodaniki... endhukante... adhi thappu... she belongs to another man now...

Friends bachelors party ki poyinappudu..... wife ki thelikunda okka lap dance esukunna skhaminchachu... men are men..... and that places are there to save marriages from breaking down....

But wife tho untu inko ammayini gurthuthechukovatam chana pedha thappu..... nuvvu bagundavu... and moreoever aah ammayi ki HELL laga untadhi... 

so aah GF ni gurthuthechukodaniki bhayaapdu.... and start thinking more about your wife...

like..... what dreams your wife had................what expectations she haddd..........

she is a new person..... she is alivng soul... you cant just ignore her and carry on with your dark episodes.....

hope this helpss....

ilanti cases ki vallaki kavalsina answers ee vetkutaru.. they no daddy listen.. they have to realize by themselves.. then things can change.