Calling OPT Guys - Aug 8 is the Deadline to Apply to Add 7 Months to a 17-Month STEM OPT Extension

ronitreddy

Source: https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/august-8-deadline-apply-add-7-months-17-month-stem-opt-extension

If you currently have a 17-month STEM OPT extension, you may apply to add 7 months to your STEM OPT period. If you want to apply for this 7-month extension, you must properly file your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization(with the required fee and signature) on or before August 8, 2016. USCIS will deny applications filed after August 8, 2016.

You may apply to add 7 months to your 17-month STEM OPT period if:

You are currently participating in STEM OPT based on a 17-month extension;

You request the additional 7-month period by filing a new Form I-765 between May 10, 2016 and August 8, 2016, and within 60 days of the date your designated school official’s enters the recommendation for the 24-month OPT extension into your SEVIS record;

You have at least 150 days of valid employment authorization remaining on your 17-month STEM OPT period on the date you properly file your new Form I-765; and

You, your designated school official, and your employer meet all the 24-month STEM OPT extension requirements.

Hurry up Guys..All the best

10 minutes ago, thanks said:

gp... deniki kuda 983 or some form fill cheyala

yes my man..meeru fill chesi mee employer ni verify cheyamani cheppandi..Tarwatha school ki pampandi..Appudu i20 osthadi..

Just now, ronitreddy said:

yes my man..meeru fill chesi mee employer ni verify cheyamani cheppandi..Tarwatha school ki pampandi..Appudu i20 osthadi..

cool thanks... btw im on h1.. gk kosam adiga

9 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Mee mokal manda..Twaraga Apply chesi savandi .. Ivala oka roje undi

lite man... nenu cheyanu

34 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Nu OPT aa man?

ledhu man.. edhi first ext apudu cheyala lekapothe only foir people who is end of 17month thing

5 hours ago, ronitreddy said:

Source: https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/august-8-deadline-apply-add-7-months-17-month-stem-opt-extension

If you currently have a 17-month STEM OPT extension, you may apply to add 7 months to your STEM OPT period. If you want to apply for this 7-month extension, you must properly file your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization(with the required fee and signature) on or before August 8, 2016. USCIS will deny applications filed after August 8, 2016.

You may apply to add 7 months to your 17-month STEM OPT period if:

You are currently participating in STEM OPT based on a 17-month extension;

You request the additional 7-month period by filing a new Form I-765 between May 10, 2016 and August 8, 2016, and within 60 days of the date your designated school official’s enters the recommendation for the 24-month OPT extension into your SEVIS record;

You have at least 150 days of valid employment authorization remaining on your 17-month STEM OPT period on the date you properly file your new Form I-765; and

You, your designated school official, and your employer meet all the 24-month STEM OPT extension requirements.

Hurry up Guys..All the best

biscuit news idi avaro 150 days mundhu cheskovachu ani cheparu....