Desis Amway

karna

Wife looking for job and someone contacted nd said 3000 salary and we need to talk with your husband. After 35 mins Sodhi on skype he disclosed about Amway. When I said I am not intrested they are looking and talking at you like you don't know anything and you are an idiot.

any one have experience

3 minutes ago, karna said:

Wife looking for job and someone contacted nd said 3000 salary and we need to talk with your husband. After 35 mins Sodhi on skype he dosclosed about Amway. When I said I am not intrested they are looking and talking at you like you don't know anything and you are an idiot.

any one have experience

skype why uncle ? 

24 minutes ago, karna said:

Wife looking for job and someone contacted nd said 3000 salary and we need to talk with your husband. After 35 mins Sodhi on skype he disclosed about Amway. When I said I am not intrested they are looking and talking at you like you don't know anything and you are an idiot.

any one have experience

correctgane chusaru kada...ippudu nee kochen endi?..@3$%

abbo what to say about these stupid ignorant fuks man,,,,,those days lo na consultancy lo roomie gadu amway member, first day started,,3 hrs continous ga chepadu,,,i said bhyaa look like ur selling me prods but i am not interested ante,,,vadulthaledu,,,then same night fighting both adu amway support,,nenu dengeyi ra babu nake pro ledu ra bhai ante...no father words listening he man,,,,shYT

Pata project lo oka unty sold amway membership to 4 or 5 guys, kevalm kama thuranam na bhayam na lajja concept tho.

nenu okadiki pandi ki cheppinattu cheppa, vadu papa tho friendship peruguthadi annadu.

Direct amyway antey poyevadini kadhu, vallu business undhi help kavali annaru. Serey business enti cheppu antey very oka website ichindhi aunty. Andhuko seo requirement gurinchi undhi ok amway kadhu ani confirm ayyinirukkunna