*****Amway valla starter lines****rofl***

eladom

LinkedIN lo request vasthe add chesa...taravatha she emailed me:

On May 8, Vishwa Kalyani N said the following:

Hi , My name is Kalyani. I am part of the business Development team for Prosumepower.com in the DMV metropolitan area. Our Company back ground, currently we are partnered with several private and publicly traded companies, helping them expand their market base through social media. We are in the process of assembling a social media marketing team for a project concerning our partner companies in DMV area. If you are interested in the opportunity, feel free to respond with your phone number. Either I or one of my associates will get back in touch with you to set up a time to discuss further. I look forward to hear back from you soon. Regards, Kalyani. 571 331 9451

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eladom

• TOM_BHAYYA

• mastercheif

• papampasivadu

11 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

Hi , My name is Kalyani. I am part of the business Development team for Prosumepower.com in the DMV metropolitan area. Our Company back ground, currently we are partnered with several private and publicly traded companies, helping them expand their market base through social media. We are in the process of assembling a social media marketing team for a project concerning our partner companies in DMV area. If you are interested in the opportunity, feel free to respond with your phone number. Either I or one of my associates will get back in touch with you to set up a time to discuss further. I look forward to hear back from you soon. Regards, Kalyani. 571 331 9451

kalyani hot ga untundha man ?

26 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

bayalu chinnaga untaya leka peddaga untaya @3$%

On 8/6/2016 at 2:01 AM, busstand_bathku said:

Work chese technologies adiginaka, I'm ex-google employee, startup pedthuna i want employees like you ani number tiskoni subway lo kalsi sava 10gude inka tarvatha...

idi kuda using .... rendu sarlu bali ayyaaaaaaaaa  thu jivitham...... manollu India lo telivaina vallu laga untaru... valle ikkadiki vachaka kondaru ko jj a la avutharu.. amway antu.. mosam cheyataniki ready avutharu.... nu 3 tisukura vallu inko 3 tisukostharu.... andaru vadi notlo pedatharuuuu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2016 at 8:48 AM, eladom said:

Ekkada padithe akkada Amway gallu... Walmart ki vellinappudu kooda....

Bhayya mee dress bagundi ekkada konnaru......sir ikkada manchi Indian restaurant ekkada vundhi.....meeku emanna help kaavala etc...

Allu kanipisthe chaalu...jump jilani 

On 8/6/2016 at 8:48 AM, eladom said:

Ekkada padithe akkada Amway gallu... Walmart ki vellinappudu kooda....

Bhayya mee dress bagundi ekkada konnaru......sir ikkada manchi Indian restaurant ekkada vundhi.....meeku emanna help kaavala etc...

Allu kanipisthe chaalu...jump jilani 

Ee week kooda okadu Walmart lo....wrong nr iccha....