Chris Hedges makes the best argument for Trump.

VizagRocks

He says US is fcuked beyond repair, and voting Hillary is going to only bring a worse version of Donald Trump next time around.

Brilliant brilliant assessment of the current world. I don't know what is the solution though :(

personally for me, move to a more modest home, and have cash contingency plans.

listen to the disenfranchised, empathize with them, and hope they don't kill me when they come to rob my home.

I think all you arrogant SOBs should do too.

@dasara_bullodu keeps saying winter is coming. I am quite sure he doesn't quite understand what he is saying. But it seems to be definitely coming.

May be its good if US elects Trump, and invites the winter, so everybody could get through and be done with it.

Its good that I've given up on the US. Situation in Canada doesn't seem to be quite as dire. even though, there will be some spillover of the revolution from the US.

Looks like the good times in the US are coming to an end soon. But only if the citizens stand up to their govt. if not, it'll come later, a little later.

Chris Hedges compares the current situation in the US to Bulgarian civil war of the early 90s, and current Polish fascism. Scary.

No wonder Trump is so popular. Bernie did a mistake by endorsing Hillary perhaps.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

personally for me, move to a more modest home, and have cash contingency plans.

listen to the disenfranchised, empathize with them, and hope they don't kill me when they come to rob my home.

I think all you arrogant SOBs should do too.

i said the same thing yesterday in other thread.. was bulldozed 

23 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

i said the same thing yesterday in other thread.. was bulldozed 

Fcuk the bulldozers. keep saying it as you see it.

I didn't realise poverty was that rampant in the US. Their own govt. stats put it at 15%, which is way too high, when people around them are making 100s of thousands of dollars.

I did notice when I traveled to SanFran, an insane amount of squatters. Even more than Vancouver, which I thought was the poverty capital of Northern America, before I saw SanFran. Ofcourse New York too.

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Its good that I've given up on the US. Situation in Canada doesn't seem to be quite as dire. even though, there will be some spillover of the revolution from the US.

Looks like the good times in the US are coming to an end soon. But only if the citizens stand up to their govt. if not, it'll come later, a little later.

Chris Hedges compares the current situation in the US to Bulgarian civil war of the early 90s, and current Polish fascism. Scary.

No wonder Trump is so popular. Bernie did a mistake by endorsing Hillary perhaps.

he was sold out to croo ked HC....