learning Swimming ideas/suggestions Vayyas

Galli_La_Lolli

29 minutes ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Self learning or cheap learning trying vayyas........

Cheap learning ok bhayya, self learning vaddu.

Usual ga degarlo university unte danlo swimming classes untayi 10/hr

52 minutes ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Thanks in advance.

first join gym and practice how to float practice by holding side wall, and practice leg movements. it takes 1-2 months. then take classes.

YMCA or Local Aquatics lo chudu there will be some deals.. Fall and winter lo takkuva undochu. Its better to go with instructor initially.. Or else you can learn to float first that should be good starting point.

15 minutes ago, acuman said:

first join gym and practice how to float practice by holding side wall, and practice leg movements. it takes 1-2 months. then take classes.

if he is a natural floater he might not need 1-2 months.. Kontha mandi naturally float avataru water lo.. front and back.. I can float on tummy but on back i cannot float as i'm a natural sinker on back.

if your sessions are pretty costly, you can join 4-5 and then practice for 2-3 months and check your progress. later you can join more sessions to learn other variations..

Instructor untey intially motivation untundi.. if you are very highly motivated than you can start by yourselves.. to carry that same motivation for few months is needed. 

I'm also learning to swim.. 3 months in.