Updates from Townhall Meeting with Congressman Mark DeSauliner

Russky

Updates from Townhall Meeting with Congressman Mark DeSauliner (Dem-CA-11) - The meeting went well and Congressman has promised to support/sponsor HR213. We now need to follow up with his office to make sure that he signs the dotted line. It was a great collaborative effort between SIIA, LIFE and IV coming together. We would like to thank people who showed up - Nilesh Panchal, Sukhdeep Kohli, Vijayan Nagarajan, Aloke Lahiri, Sridhar Konathala, Ramya Rangarajan, Kapil, Sukhbir (IV) and most importantly Gokul Gunusekaran.

I called Rep David Jolly's office and spoke to a staffer called Josh. I told him that I am a contituent and would encourage the Rep to support HR213. He said he already knew about HR213 so that made my job easier. I told him that there are more constituents who are affected by this and asked him for a meeting but he asked to make them call the office instead. 

I am trying to get some local people to call but not getting the necessary enthusiasm but will keep pushing them.

8 minutes ago, Russky said:

I called Rep David Jolly's office and spoke to a staffer called Josh. I told him that I am a contituent and would encourage the Rep to support HR213. He said he already knew about HR213 so that made my job easier. I told him that there are more constituents who are affected by this and asked him for a meeting but he asked to make them call the office instead. 

I am trying to get some local people to call but not getting the necessary enthusiasm but will keep pushing them.

That will never come man