I 94 form not updated

Mreddy

they might have entered your date of birth wrong.. month n date interchange chesi untar.. personal experience tho telling!

ne passport info and ne dob (date and month interchange) enter cheyyi.. vaste kanuka call cbp in your city and let them know.. they will ask you to submit a letter with copies of passport and stamped page showing proof of entry to US. Within a couple of hours update aytadi after you go meet them in person.

6 minutes ago, chittibob said:

they might have entered your date of birth wrong.. month n date interchange chesi untar.. personal experience tho telling!

ne passport info and ne dob (date and month interchange) enter cheyyi.. vaste kanuka call cbp in your city and let them know.. they will ask you to submit a letter with copies of passport and stamped page showing proof of entry to US. Within a couple of hours update aytadi after you go meet them in person.

gp

4 hours ago, Mreddy said:

Hi,

I came to US on saturday Miami , still My I94 form could not  updated on CBP site,

could any one please advise whom i need to contact.

Thanks in advise

It will take time...also it depends on how many ppl landed on the same day ani ..wait max 30 days