**desi student and eh1 vuncles araachakalu after coming to US

eladom

2 hours ago, BongaralaLingaraju said:

kothaga vasthe anthe.. lunch ki buffet ani plan chesthe... mundu roju night nunche em thinakunda untaru ....

@3$%

29 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

firstly its not right to cross the road which is 45 speed limit, i mean they have to go to the light, press the button and have to proceed when the walk signal shows up, okavela aa desi batch ala road mid way lo cross chesthey thats their stupidity and risking their own lives, sometimes cop can pull them over for this, 

inka night time a dress vesukoni walking ina as fas as you;re on the shoulder, it shouldnt matter right, so night time dark dress vesukovadu when on roads anedi senseless,,,

you ust need to follow the rules for safety which most indians dont. 

Man...they are not crossing the roads. They are walking road sides but close to white line. What if I want to take a phone call or to enter driveways? The first thing I do is pull over to the shoulder. There is reason all americans wear these flash lights and radium stickers on them.....

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

lol...don't divert the topic. we are talking about people walking on the road side with no radium stickers in the road that has 45 speed limit. I know about people walking so I normally drive at 30 near my community. But not everyone does. They will drive at 50. 

Nenu yekada divert chesina  roadside epukoni Aina nadavachu okari gurinchi dmv rules change cheyaru

2 hours ago, TheBrahmabull said:

evaranna eduru padithey usually tellollu tala konchem voopi acknowledge chestaru kada edo hello type lo.. Manollu danni kooda etla ante endi bey nee yavva annattu thala vooputharu vammo .. idi nenu chusina .. chaala sarlu noti daaka vochindi nee abba endi ra dani meaning ani .. but controlled @3$%

frustrated with gestures..

@3$%

Just now, nandananditha said:

Nenu yekada divert chesina  roadside epukoni Aina nadavachu okari gurinchi dmv rules change cheyaru

No one asked to change the rules here dude.....all I said is use common sense when you walk in the dark......Buy 10$ stickers and put them on your shirt.....

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

No one asked to change the rules here dude.....all I said is use common sense when you walk in the dark......Buy 10$ stickers and put them on your shirt.....

Common sense meaning enti vuncle? Ne dictionary lo..lol driver. 

25 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Who was the client. Ala harass chesinollu what caste and region in India? 

Loreal

Vysyas

Telangana

Nak ye caste feelings regional feelings lev ipdu lev apdu lev, kani work lo support cheykuna parle but epdu chudu Ave politics. Subject sarigga finesse avale koncham time kavali ante vadu manager kuda kadu, vidu Jobi nundi pettinattu feeling, morning nundi evening varku office lo andhrawatch afdb kcr Telangana androlla kutra hyd ni 10g potundru Antar arey nuvvu h1 l1 mida us ki vachi vadni help adigi vidni adigi aa politics play chesi 1 month project ni decade chesav. Support chesta ani money teskuna idi enti ani questions adgute kathal padtadu?? enta childish mentality ante Abba?. 

18 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Man...they are not crossing the roads. They are walking road sides but close to white line. What if I want to take a phone call or to enter driveways? The first thing I do is pull over to the shoulder. There is reason all americans wear these flash lights and radium stickers on them.....

if they close to the white line, then thats f ed up dood, no body will do that unless he/she is a retard.

wearing bright colors during dusk night times is recommended only if you're a retard walking on the lane or close to the white lane, if someone is walking on the curb with dark clothes on him, he is safe is what i mean,,,like i said we need to obey the rules,

4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

if they close to the white line, then thats f ed up dood, no body will do that unless he/she is a retard.

wearing bright colors during dusk night times is recommended only if you're a retard walking on the lane or close to the white lane, if someone is walking on the curb with dark clothes on him, he is safe is what i mean,,,like i said we need to obey the rules,

Yes....believe me there are people like this. If you want proofs come to Pittsburgh, and visit Monroeville

31 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Driving start chesina   kothalo elane untadhi pedestrians e dress vedukunte baguntudhi 

NY to DC direct fly over vest he super income kada elanti ideas vasthu untayi

28 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Common sense meaning enti vuncle? Ne dictionary lo..lol driver. 

Common sense is not arguing to save 10$ and not risking the life. Instead spend some money and buy some radium stickers.....lol retards.

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Yes....believe me there are people like this. If you want proofs come to Pittsburgh, and visit Monroeville

if they dont have that min common sense, like i said they're nothing else but retards, and thats not my point cos there are crazies everywhere

but the point you said to wear stickers or briht reflection outfits during night times would be applicable only for such retards, not regular people, if you know what i mean,,,,,like if i take a walk during nights i dont feel i have to wear a bright outfit or place a sticker at my back, but i do know and obey the rules like pedestrian rules,,it is as simple as that....