**desi student and eh1 vuncles araachakalu after coming to US

eladom

2 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

family freinds vacharu ani chepi comforters thechi after 2 days return evadam 

splitwise lo thinani biryani update avadam  18o44c.gif

3 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

splitwise lo thinani biryani update avadam  18o44c.gif

adhi kadu family friends tho bayta biryani thinni splitwise veyadam okadu papam just vacation ki velli vachadu vadiki padadhi  18o44c.gif

4 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

adhi kadu family friends tho bayta biryani thinni splitwise veyadam okadu papam just vacation ki velli vachadu vadiki padadhi  18o44c.gif

Debba adurus kaduu  kAFM1VR.gif

On 8/8/2016 at 2:04 PM, eladom said:

Enni sarlu cheppina...kotthaga vacchina students and vuncles phone lo gattiga matladatam....

Western toilet ki nilabadi urinate cheyyadam....

Office lo coffee machine daggara sugar ni regular ga house ki tesukelladam....

2016 lo kooda ila.....

• I see more Americans and other people in IT talking , laughingloud on the phones in office
  • I see more Americans and other people in IT going to toilet standing pee in the toilets 
  • I see more American and other people in IT coming to the office and brushing in the morning before 10 am. 
  • I see more American and other people in IT coming to the office with out bathing and proper clothes. 
  • I see more American and other people in IT eating free snacks, lunch and others in the office. 
  • I see more American and other people in IT shopping in the walmarts and Ross. 
  • I see more American and other people in IT doing second job.

Give Respect to Indians we are much better than others.  We are different and we are better than others.

6 minutes ago, sameer1384 said:
  • I see more Americans and other people in IT talking , laughingloud on the phones in office
  • I see more Americans and other people in IT going to toilet standing pee in the toilets 
  • I see more American and other people in IT coming to the office and brushing in the morning before 10 am. 
  • I see more American and other people in IT coming to the office with out bathing and proper clothes. 
  • I see more American and other people in IT eating free snacks, lunch and others in the office. 
  • I see more American and other people in IT shopping in the walmarts and Ross. 
  • I see more American and other people in IT doing second job.

Give Respect to Indians we are much better than others.  We are different and we are better than others.

You are fooling yourself....coz you are biased....

Dating experience unna desi abbayilaki correct thelusthadhi...... india ante 10 miles duram paripotharu.....

also offices lo....landscaping contractors kanna cheap ga chustharu thelollu....co we desrve that treatment....

gunde meedha cheyesukuni cheppu.... manollu daivam ni pujinje gudi ni kuda subranga pettukune alavatu undadhu.....we inds are the litter bugs of the world 

Which JAATHI people will have worst sanitation temples kuda mana jaathi bharata jaathiyuleee....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrRabbit said:

You are fooling yourself....coz you are biased....

Dating experience unna desi abbayilaki correct thelusthadhi...... india ante 10 miles duram paripotharu.....

also offices lo....landscaping contractors kanna cheap ga chustharu thelollu....co we desrve that treatment....

gunde meedha cheyesukuni cheppu.... manollu daivam ni pujinje gudi ni kuda subranga pettukune alavatu undadhu.....we inds are the litter bugs of the world 

18o44c.gif 35 y olds to night stands dating exp ki radu ani @TOM_BHAYYA chepadu

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

18o44c.gif 35 y olds to night stands dating exp ki radu ani @TOM_BHAYYA chepadu

35 yrs olds naa first experience kadhu ani cheppu tom bhayya ki.... ayina nenu cheppindhi enti nuvvu point out chesedhi enti bhayya???@3$%

Also... young porilu 10 miles duram paripothunnaru kabbate kadha 35 yrs ni thagulkovalsi vasthundhi,,, naa mattaaa

Just now, MrRabbit said:

35 yrs olds naa first experience kadhu ani cheppu tom bhayya ki.... ayina nenu cheppindhi enti nuvvu point out chesedhi enti bhayya???@3$%

endi ante race batti nationality batti human behavior ni define cheyakudadu its scientifically proved to be wrong! 18o44c.gif

Just now, yomama said:

endi ante race batti nationality batti human behavior ni define cheyakudadu its scientifically proved to be wrong! 18o44c.gif

Temples/worshipplaces ni kuda clean ga pettukokunda unde jaathi edhaina undha mana prapancham lo...??? Eradicate immediatley... we are the virus for this world...

On 8/9/2016 at 11:14 AM, Quickgun_murugan said:

My annoying Indian ex-roommate often invites himself to lunch at my place. I'm tired of hosting him. How do I avoid him without offending him?

We are grad school classmates living nearby in the US. I don't expect anything from him, have maintained a friendly relationship and haven’t invited him even when he said he wanted to visit. However, these frequent visits lead me to think I am being taken advantage of, which I resent.

annam dhaanam chesthunnatttuu anuko.... its good for you and your family....

Just now, MrRabbit said:

Temples/worshipplaces ni kuda clean ga pettukokunda unde jaathi edhaina undha mana prapancham lo...??? Eradicate immediatley... we are the virus for this world...

are you narsi inside18o44c.gif