anyone having the problem of lactose intolerance?

Yuva Nataratna

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yuva Nataratna

• Spartan

• Don_Draper

• dakumangalsingh

Top Posters In This Topic

Naku unde ani nenu anukuntunna but I did not go to doctor. India lo breakfast idly,dosa,upma undei kaani ikkadiki vachhaka andari laaga cereals with milk tinatam start chesa kaani assalu padaledu. Like you said stomach pain and motions. After that switched to bread and peanut butter and it was okay but never went to doctor as I did not think it was serious. Sometimes I eat ice cream or other dairy stuff and nothing happens. Even doctor will say stop eating dairy products :)

I have.. Avoid cheese and regular milk.. Yogurt fine 

Walmart lo Great value lactose free milk untadi use that. Mostly black tea with little diary or green tea with honey best options.. 

23 minutes ago, perugu_annam said:

Naku unde ani nenu anukuntunna but I did not go to doctor. India lo breakfast idly,dosa,upma undei kaani ikkadiki vachhaka andari laaga cereals with milk tinatam start chesa kaani assalu padaledu. Like you said stomach pain and motions. After that switched to bread and peanut butter and it was okay but never went to doctor as I did not think it was serious. Sometimes I eat ice cream or other dairy stuff and nothing happens. Even doctor will say stop eating dairy products :)

ya....realized a little late that I got this problem....coffee or  yogurt or icecream edhi tinna kooda pain starts....

14 minutes ago, ManchoduSrinu said:

Walmart lo Great value lactose free milk untadi use that. Mostly black tea with little diary or green tea with honey best options.. 

Thanks.... %$#$

same problem with cheese, butter, ghee, ranch, mayo and all that stuff... ivi edi thinna face paina rashes coming...

milk and yogurt toh fine baaney undhi 

no idea why ani

40 minutes ago, ManchoduSrinu said:

Green tea with honey*&*thanks man

i think i have....some times after drinking milk i got motions...but now antha problem ledu...but i can eat yogurt n icecreams everythin..only problem with milk here...nothing to worry about that...this is not a disease

India lo palu thaagey vaaru kaadaaa??

nenu ikkadiki vachaake vinna ee lactose intolerance gurinchi , roomie gaadu sava 10ge vadu lactose intolerant yogurt anukunta