Fulltime to client

Vishnu103

Currently, I am on OPT. And I was working for a client "C" for morethan a year, through Vendor "V" through my employer E1(Indian). Recently, H-1B get picked in the random selection process and got RFE through other employer E2(Indian). E2 asked me to come on his company payroll before answering RFE. Then, I spoke to E1 to make a subcontract with E2. Initially E1 asked me for 20% to do subcontract. Later he agrred for 15%. My main intension at that time is to get H-1B approval. So i aggred with E1. 
Now, My client is offering me fulltime job to work for them(Once H-1B activated,start date in late october). There is no problem for vendor V and current employer E2 to go for fulltime to client. But with my old employer E1, I have signed NDA(Non disclosure agreement), saying that i can not work client directly or indirectly till 12 months from the end of contract. And now,i do not have a good relationship with E1. E1 is not allowing me to go for Fulltime.
If i accept the full time offer from client. There is threat from my old Employer E1. So How can i handle my old employer E1.? Please provide any suggestions or share your experience.

Since E1 knows you are going to fte he will hold your pay for some months, he will threaten for 20 to 40 k before moving to full time. So risk is at your side. If he holds your pay just leave it and go to full time