need to sell the car..need suggestions

satti

Need ur help

1 yr back new car konna DCU loan tho...but due to personal reasons  had to come back to india for good, car US lo undhi....ikkada undaga adhi ammatam ela...i dont need any profit just dhani meeda DCU loan undhi so adhi pay off ayithe chalu..car title everything is ind ashboard and keys are with friend....can i call DCU and tell them to take the car so that that will compensate for the remaining amout that i owe to them...or please suggest me any other ways to get this done from india..thanks in advance 

2 minutes ago, satti said:

Still it is under DCU loan....direct DCU vaadike title isthe can he take care of it...

mostly cheyyadu....3rd party recovery agent ki isthadu....you may end up paying a lot from your pocket if you want to close the loan.

25 minutes ago, satti said:

Need ur help

1 yr back new car konna DCU loan tho...but due to personal reasons  had to come back to india for good, car US lo undhi....ikkada undaga adhi ammatam ela...i dont need any profit just dhani meeda DCU loan undhi so adhi pay off ayithe chalu..car title everything is ind ashboard and keys are with friend....can i call DCU and tell them to take the car so that that will compensate for the remaining amout that i owe to them...or please suggest me any other ways to get this done from india..thanks in advance 

evarikanna telisinodiki ammadam better.. title transfer papers me friend neku pampithe you sign them and send them back

7 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

mostly cheyyadu....3rd party recovery agent ki isthadu....you may end up paying a lot from your pocket if you want to close the loan.

direct ga dealer ki ivvatame antaru ayithe....