Lol comment on Google review

rrc_2015

Just going through review for a desi shop .... And I saw this funny reply from owner ...... Inka Chala unnav...

Pankaj Sharma
in the last week
This is the worst place ever.. Half of the stuff is expired.. We got wheat flour from here and someone had opened it and then taped it back.. Once we bought paneer and it was rotten, I returned it within 15 mins and the owner said you ...More

Response from the owner2 weeks ago
Pankaj, 1) you wrote that half of the things are expired, pls come and prove. 2) you wrote that the paneer you bought and returned in 15 minutes was rotten, I would ask you why did you buy rotten paneer, did someone changed the pair of eyes you have or spelled magic on you, the truth is that you bought the rotten paneer from some other store and wanted to return/ exchange by buying good paneer with receipt at our store. You will be surprised that we see crooks like you some times. 3) health inspectors very well know and allow taping and resealing of broken packets, all the grocers and retailers do it. We also have permits to repackage and sell stuff and we do repack and sell. 4) also, you need to behave respectfully to others then only you should expect good behavior from others. we do not sell expired items, this is a wrong and baseless allegation. You are most welcome to prove it and show us expired items at our store. If you got a taped bag and you do not want it, you can return it anytime. If the bags are cut little bit sometimes we reseal them or tape them but it's up to you if want to buy or not. You must check paneer and dairy products date before buying (I again challenge you to find bad dated item in my store). We advise you not to use abusive language in your review as its a punishable criminal offense.

Customer again -

Reply to the owners reply:
The fact that you accept to put tapes on opened packets is evident enough to have a health/food inspection. It's not just me but I have heard it from different people regarding your attitude towards your customer. I am specifically talking about the owner of this place. The other guy behind the counter is very helpful and respectful.
To your comment on abusive language.. Check dictionary for the meaning..!!

Updated reply:
I am enjoying this repartee now.. So let me be clear..you calling me crook just shows your character.. You moron, if I got the receipt from your store dated 15 minutes old..why would I go to another store buy a rotten paneer and then return it to you..I hope your store gets closed soon.. All illegal activities go there..don't forget you have been shut before.. God knows what you did at that time..
People like you ruin the name of all Indians.. Most of the people already know what kind of character you are so I don't kneed to talk on that..we are here to earn a decent living.. But you are here to cheat and make a living out of it.. Cheers..hope you sell more unsealed and expired stuff..!!

8 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

Customer kuda ekkada thaggatledu .. North oodu ayuntaadu ..

bhayya idi indian bazar review kada...

hehe..nenu aa store ki potha vunta maa inti pakkane sachindi

Just now, siru said:

bhayya idi indian bazar review kada...

hehe..nenu aa store ki potha vunta maa inti pakkane sachindi

He he ... Review chusi store Peru cheppav ante .... Thu great Jahapana 

1 minute ago, rrc_2015 said:

He he ... Review chusi store Peru cheppav ante .... Thu great Jahapana 

1 minute ago, rrc_2015 said:

Nuvvu Dunwoody aa bro ?

ya nenu ee area lo ki move ainappudu indian stores vetikutunte aa review chadiva..full comedy ..ala gurtu vundipoindi