Olympics lo Nil anta ga?

VizagRocks

2 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

thondara padaku sodara, inka time undi, mana vallu mostly multiple rounds unna games adatharu.. last olympics lo kuda starting lo emi rala, may be shooting lo vachindi anukunta but last ki vache sariki konni vachayi... but so far, last olympics was the best for India. 90s ki mundu manaku vasthe gisthe oka medal vachedi adee Hockey lo ne... ippudu chaala better

okay. emo nenu olympics follow avvanu. may be winter olympics follow avtha.

3 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

pichcha comedy chesthunnaru andaru.

reservation lekunda, merit candidate lu poyi peekindhi inthey na ani @3$%

deeni kanna reservation pettinte, kontha mandi dalit lu kooda foreign trip vellinattu unduntadhi kadha @3$%

Bhayapadaku Largest contingent category kinda Gold manake vastadi...

3 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

nenedho players caste list esinattu chebuthunnav ga.

anti-reservation metta batch ki thagina punch padindhi ani point out chesthunna.

reservation teesesthe, India world beater aypodu anedhi, every 4yrs gurthu cheyyataanikey, Olympics pedthunnaru @3$%

sports lo kooda reservation unte india would not have represented in olympics.. bcoz all the reserved caste people who will qualify based on reservation will not be allowed to participate bcoz with their credentials and records they will not even qualify for a olympic  event.

4 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

sports lo kooda reservation unte india would not have represented in olympics.. bcoz all the reserved caste people who will qualify based on reservation will not be allowed to participate bcoz with their credentials and records they will not even qualify for a olympic  event.

eventually it wouldn't have made much difference. Are people celebrating qualifiers also now?

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

eventually it wouldn't have made much difference. Are people celebrating qualifiers also now?

yes participation is itself an achievement for any world event...and the country is proud of them.

usain bolt first vastadu ani migatha vaalu race lo participate cheyyadam aapesthara....eventually their participation didnt matter as they were not the first...

but reservation undi unte usain bolt lanti great athlete would not have got a chance to compete...

1 minute ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

yes participation is itself an achievement for any world event...and the country is proud of them.

yeah. So proud that we can make a similar case for 'merit' in other areas, even with the full knowledge that at best India can only get participation medals, and will not lead the world in anything.

awesome.

21 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

yeah. So proud that we can make a similar case for 'merit' in other areas, even with the full knowledge that at best India can only get participation medals, and will not lead the world in anything.

awesome.

usain bolt first vastadu ani migatha vaalu race lo participate cheyyadam aapesthara....eventually their participation didnt matter as they were not the first...but still they are proud to represent and the country is also proud of them atleast..

but reservation undi unte usain bolt lanti great athlete would not have got a chance to compete...bcoz usain bold  start nunchu run cheste..reservation unnavadu end line daggara start chestadu..usain bolt will always lose though he is the better athlete..

50 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

one can get angry/sad/emotional about missing an opportunity if one is 18 or even 21. but aa stage antha daatinaaka, ippudu haayiga job cheskune vaallaki enduku inka kopam?

plus, kopam antha untey, may be its time to learn and change the system for the better. For eg. your suggestion about economical backwardness is one of the symptoms of not even bothering to find out about the system that you are angry against.

Well, what do you suggest then.. Reservations on the basis of how populous a community is so that some political party can make them their votebank for a few elections??

Reservations were instituted in India, to give fair representation in the govt. to the oppressed. The alternative was separate electorates. Do you think it would've been better? Reservations were later extended to include other backward classes too, based on both economic and social status, and some political strength.

Nobody denies the basis of reservation. It was an attempt to bring the downtrodden into the civil society from the fringes. Infact if it didnt happen we would have seen an era of great social unrest.

Governments had their political mandate to be fulfilled that's why more and more castes were bought into the ambit of reservations.

Fair example is Government of YSR who gave 6 % reservation for minorities in 2004 which was subsequently challenged in high court and got slashed. He did not have altrustic intentions in doing it. It was plain mockery of the democratic institutions and votebank politics at its worst.

But who's bearing the brunt of most anger against reservations? the dalits are. The reservations that you are actually against, are cornered by the politically strong castes. Not the dalits. But since you are okay with people letting their hate on dalits, but don't have the balls to call out the politically dominant caste group for its abuse of the reservation system, you can't be taken seriously.

That's the sad part of living in society where fringe elements and supremacists are given a free hand. If you are referring to the guj incident where dalits were trashed. That was inhuman and to say the fact the guys who did that were arrogant pricks who wanted to show their manhood by trashing bunch of innocent dalits. 

And people reacted to it irrespective of caste !! why do you think even the pm said that all this idiotic gaurakshak retards have to be dealt with strictly??

And remember akkada they were trying to prove their superiority. Akkada the opposing party became dalits kani if it was someone else vallu same moral policing chesevallu.

Fact: bangalore pubs got vandalised by  hindusena. And they beat up boys and girls if you've seen the video. Akkada aa hindusena was trying to do moral policing. It didn't matter akkada pub lo abbai lu and ammai lu ae community ki belong ayyaru anna vishayam.  

Its okay if few constituencies have been reserved for backward classes and political parties giving tickets to backward classes, in elections and such.but Why should a son of a successful doctor/politician/industrialist get a seat or job just because he has the "caste card"?

And politically dominant BC/SC/ST castes teeskuntunnayi all fruits of reservations. Not even economically deserving sections of the same communities !! And do you have the balls to oppose rich bc/sc/st from taking reservations? 

Hating and speaking against reservations for some is an excuse to pour venom on the most marginalized section of people in India. Then spread rumours about how a dalit friend's father is IAS, is a crorepati industrialist, blah blah. As if people from their own caste are all 100% poor.

Well neeku nenu evadoo ias son gurinchi cheppatle.i have seen abuse of the system. If you want me i can pm you the details of the guy who got reservation even though his family is loaded with cash. 

I haven't faced discrimination and i didn't discriminate anyone on basis of caste annav kada...naadi same case and discriminating a person on basis of caste is ethically wrong and socially unjust. Being anti caste is easy ae.in the same way being casteist is also easy.

I know mana lo chala mandi US ki vachina kuda valla caste kabatti ntr support ani chiru support ani kottuku sastar. Vallu are in need of serious introspection but i am not one among them and you when you are being the same anti castiest as me..you are asking for reservations for all and sundry and i am saying ala ivvoddu ani .naaku ardam kaledu nee being anti caste is easy anna sentence. 

All i'm saying is system of executing reservations is flawed underline the point, executing. Deserving economically poor and marginalized sections ki government help cheyadam tappu kadu,infact it is its responsibility. And society lo poor and marginalised ki voice laga pani cheyali government.the poor have a right to dignity. Why not do it to every poor person irrespective of caste anede naa question?

1 hour ago, Rimbolamaster said:

Well, what do you suggest then.. Reservations on the basis of how populous a community is so that some political party can make them their votebank for a few elections??

Nobody denies the basis of reservation. It was an attempt to bring the downtrodden into the civil society from the fringes. Infact if it didnt happen we would have seen an era of great social unrest.

Governments had their political mandate to be fulfilled that's why more and more castes were bought into the ambit of reservations.

Fair example is Government of YSR who gave 6 % reservation for minorities in 2004 which was subsequently challenged in high court and got slashed. He did not have altrustic intentions in doing it. It was plain mockery of the democratic institutions and votebank politics at its worst.

That's the sad part of living in society where fringe elements and supremacists are given a free hand. If you are referring to the guj incident where dalits were trashed. That was inhuman and to say the fact the guys who did that were arrogant pricks who wanted to show their manhood by trashing bunch of innocent dalits. 

And people reacted to it irrespective of caste !! why do you think even the pm said that all this idiotic gaurakshak retards have to be dealt with strictly??

And remember akkada they were trying to prove their superiority. Akkada the opposing party became dalits kani if it was someone else vallu same moral policing chesevallu.

Fact: bangalore pubs got vandalised by  hindusena. And they beat up boys and girls if you've seen the video. Akkada aa hindusena was trying to do moral policing. It didn't matter akkada pub lo abbai lu and ammai lu ae community ki belong ayyaru anna vishayam.  

Its okay if few constituencies have been reserved for backward classes and political parties giving tickets to backward classes, in elections and such.but Why should a son of a successful doctor/politician/industrialist get a seat or job just because he has the "caste card"?

And politically dominant BC/SC/ST castes teeskuntunnayi all fruits of reservations. Not even economically deserving sections of the same communities !! And do you have the balls to oppose rich bc/sc/st from taking reservations? 

Well neeku nenu evadoo ias son gurinchi cheppatle.i have seen abuse of the system. If you want me i can pm you the details of the guy who got reservation even though his family is loaded with cash. 

I haven't faced discrimination and i didn't discriminate anyone on basis of caste annav kada...naadi same case and discriminating a person on basis of caste is ethically wrong and socially unjust. Being anti caste is easy ae.in the same way being casteist is also easy.

I know mana lo chala mandi US ki vachina kuda valla caste kabatti ntr support ani chiru support ani kottuku sastar. Vallu are in need of serious introspection but i am not one among them and you when you are being the same anti castiest as me..you are asking for reservations for all and sundry and i am saying ala ivvoddu ani .naaku ardam kaledu nee being anti caste is easy anna sentence. 

All i'm saying is system of executing reservations is flawed underline the point, executing. Deserving economically poor and marginalized sections ki government help cheyadam tappu kadu,infact it is its responsibility. And society lo poor and marginalised ki voice laga pani cheyali government.the poor have a right to dignity. Why not do it to every poor person irrespective of caste anede naa question?

Endhi saami... JNTU exam anukunnava Nayak29.gif?1389325916

5 hours ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

usain bolt first vastadu ani migatha vaalu race lo participate cheyyadam aapesthara....eventually their participation didnt matter as they were not the first...but still they are proud to represent and the country is also proud of them atleast..

but reservation undi unte usain bolt lanti great athlete would not have got a chance to compete...bcoz usain bold  start nunchu run cheste..reservation unnavadu end line daggara start chestadu..usain bolt will always lose though he is the better athlete..

ika chaalu aapey pls. edho comedy kosam vesaa.

5 hours ago, Rimbolamaster said:

antha cheppi, malli same point kay occhinaav. even if flawed, current system is better than economic based reservation. If you want fairness, you have to think harder.