Visa Stamping with a Record

Kabalida

came to US in August 2010 for Masters . I worked in gas station as a part time.  This is where I have been arrested once for selling alcohol to the underage. This had happened in June, 2011. A girl who was working as an undercover asked for beer, not knowing she is under the legal age of 21, I sold her beer. I was later arrested by the police after a week. The only proof of me what they had is Drivers License. This license was issued based on my i-20 during that time.I was released the next day on bail and attended the court. I pleaded guilty for that case and what I believe(At least what the court people said) is that that case would be in my drivers record. 

After that I went to India on December 2011 and came back to US in Jan 2012. Houston was my port of entry. The immigration officer just asked for my i-20 and let me in.

I applied for H1 on April 1st, 2014 and it is approved for 2 years and I have the H1 extended until Aug, 2019.

I have my court mail papers mailed to me, showing the case was closed.

It is already been 5 years when this case was happened. 

So,

1) Can I go to Stamping to Canada/India this year(probably December)? How much risk is this involved? 
2) Can I do a complete background on me to see if this case still exists in my record (SSN/Criminal/Drivers License)? If so, can we expunge this?
3) Would there be any immigration problem in the future?

1 minute ago, Kabalida said:

came to US in August 2010 for Masters . I worked in gas station as a part time.  This is where I have been arrested once for selling alcohol to the underage. This had happened in June, 2011. A girl who was working as an undercover asked for beer, not knowing she is under the legal age of 21, I sold her beer. I was later arrested by the police after a week. The only proof of me what they had is Drivers License. This license was issued based on my i-20 during that time.I was released the next day on bail and attended the court. I pleaded guilty for that case and what I believe(At least what the court people said) is that that case would be in my drivers record. 

After that I went to India on December 2011 and came back to US in Jan 2012. Houston was my port of entry. The immigration officer just asked for my i-20 and let me in.

I applied for H1 on April 1st, 2014 and it is approved for 2 years and I have the H1 extended until Aug, 2019.

So,

1) Can I go to Stamping to Canada/India this year(probably December)? How much risk is this involved? 
2) Can I do a complete background on me to see if this case still exists in my record (SSN/Criminal/Drivers License)? If so, can we expunge this?

all the best try chesko..

6 minutes ago, Kabalida said:

So,

GC appudu problem avthundhii anthe.....

30 minutes ago, perugu_annam said:

selling alcohol to Minor is not CIMT so I dont think there will be any issue. But visa stamping is most of the time luck so you have to take chance. But this should not cause you any issues as per the rules as it is not CIMT. Good luck! check this http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156113

Thank You for the info perugu_annam.

But working on the student status is illegal right? How can we defend that?

3 minutes ago, Kabalida said:

I thought you knew the gas station owner personally and you were helping him but not taking money. Be creative!

7 minutes ago, Kabalida said:

neeku relatrive oo leka uncle oo ani chepthav.. vadu kuda adhe chepi untadu ..lekapothe adini estharu and ninu estharu...adhi em jargaledhu ante they dont know abt it...sakaga oka immi lawyer ki 250 ivvu adu suggest chesthadu betterto be on safe side kosam..

29 minutes ago, rapchik said:

neeku relatrive oo leka uncle oo ani chepthav.. vadu kuda adhe chepi untadu ..lekapothe adini estharu and ninu estharu...adhi em jargaledhu ante they dont know abt it...sakaga oka immi lawyer ki 250 ivvu adu suggest chesthadu betterto be on safe side kosam..

Where could it be better/easy to go to stamping? I mean location?

India/Canada?

1 hour ago, perugu_annam said:

selling alcohol to Minor is not CIMT so I dont think there will be any issue. But visa stamping is most of the time luck so you have to take chance. But this should not cause you any issues as per the rules as it is not CIMT. Good luck! check this http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156113

@3$%  nee id perugu annam hahaah

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@3$%  nee id perugu annam hahaah

I got inspired by ids of other members in this DB like samajavaragmana, abba dabba jabba, chanti..list goes on :)

15 minutes ago, Kabalida said:

Where could it be better/easy to go to stamping? I mean location?

India/Canada?

India better man.. emayan atuu ittu ayithe u can stay for bit without expenses aa canaada ki poyi lolli ekuva paisalu bokka

1. canada/mexico vellesi ravochu (na friend ki DUI padindi) aina safe.

2. background check aithe nee attorney ni adigithe better

3. immigration problem - GC apudu inka unte record probelm avthundi---misdemeanor kinda unte problem kadu....