Question on GC process timeline

siru

I asked my employer to start my GC in April.

Lawyer got in touch with me and sent the lawyer all the documents he asked for, by May15th. But just last week i got to know that they are going to put an ad on local newspapers...

Is  3 month gap between initaing Gc process with lawyer and AD on paper..normal??

Just now, siru said:

Lawyer got in touch with me and sent the lawyer all the documents he asked for, by May15th. But just last week i got to know that they are going to put an ad on local newspapers...

Is  3 month gap between initaing Gc process with lawyer and AD on paper..normal??

Better call Saul 

5 minutes ago, siru said:

common process apter that 7-8 months to get the labor approved so total 1 year process

3 minutes ago, siru said:

only for criminal litigation matters...

Okay then for your question. It's normal endukante eroju AD post chesi repu labor file cheyaleru kada, as per process they have to interview applicants too. 

4 minutes ago, siru said:

yes..

prevailing wage determination ravali...ante ne job position ki ...nuvu work chese city lo...x amount of exp ki entha pay cheyachu ani...

next paper lo ads veyyali...something like 2 consecutive weekends sunday paper lo...then waiting time untadi...something like 4-6 weeks...ante ads chusi evaraina interview ki vasthe vallani interview chesi...ne job ki kavalsina skill vadi daggara ledu and ne daggara undi...ani chupistharu...

so approx ga 3 months pattuddi eee process antha

4 minutes ago, saradagakasepu said:

yes..

prevailing wage determination ravali...ante ne job position ki ...nuvu work chese city lo...x amount of exp ki entha pay cheyachu ani...

next paper lo ads veyyali...something like 2 consecutive weekends sunday paper lo...then waiting time untadi...something like 4-6 weeks...ante ads chusi evaraina interview ki vasthe vallani interview chesi...ne job ki kavalsina skill vadi daggara ledu and ne daggara undi...ani chupistharu...

so approx ga 3 months pattuddi eee process antha

bhayya..inka AD veyaledu...3 months tarvata ippudu AD antunnadu

6 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Okay then for your question. It's normal endukante eroju AD post chesi repu labor file cheyaleru kada, as per process they have to interview applicants too. 

asalu AD post cheyala..AD veyataniki 3 months tiskuntara ani doubt vachindi

7 minutes ago, siru said:

asalu AD post cheyala..AD veyataniki 3 months tiskuntara ani doubt vachindi

desi employergallu pade kathalu avi...kodukulu kavalani delay chestaru anni

15 minutes ago, siru said:

bhayya..inka AD veyaledu...3 months tarvata ippudu AD antunnadu

yes... konni sarlu avutundi..

PWD baaga time teesukuntundi ee madhya  check this

mee vadu first JD preapre chestadu... Next PWD... Then Recruitment .. Then Cooling period (1-2 months) finally perm filing..

idhanta savyam ga jarigite 4-6 months lo file cheyyagalaru

bcoz lawyers are not dealing with just your case...they will deal with several other cases at the same time...so its is possible that 3 months time to start  ad process... 

9 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

bcoz lawyers are not dealing with just your case...they will deal with several other cases at the same time...so its is possible that 3 months time to start  ad process... 

lol are you joking? are they giving any discounts or charging less because they are handling so many cases and getting it delayed? I do understand they are handling other cases...so how many months they are supposed to take to file a H1b petition?..@3$%

6 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

lol are you joking? are they giving any discounts or charging less because they are handling so many cases and getting it delayed? I do understand they are handling other cases...so how many months they are supposed to take to file a H1b petition?..@3$%

GC is different from H1B..

GC lo oka wrong step vesina your labor will be denied...they have to be careful..so they will take time..