DEAR FRIENDS WANT 2 EARN REAL MONEY WITH U R PHONE?

maxmoney

Hi friends 

if u want to earn money with ur android/iphone?here is best option U CAN EARN UP TO 1000$ for week.simple work.down load apps and after getting money delete apps.simpl trick gives you real money try it now.

AND GET SPOT BONUS 50$ WITH MY REFFERRAL LINK AND CODE

http://featu.re/2Z7RK5

AFTER DOWN LOAD APP USE REFFERRAL CODE TO GET 50$ SPOT BONUS- 2Z7RK5

6 minutes ago, maxmoney said:

THEN AD REFFERRAL CODE - 2Z7RK5 TO GET FREE BONUS

AND U WILL GET APPS DOWN LOAD THEM AND GET REWARDS

AFTER GETTING POINTS U CAN DELETE THOSE APPS FROM PHONE

Forgot to add code  bro 

50 minutes ago, maxmoney said:

Hi friends 

if u want to earn money with ur android/iphone?here is best option U CAN EARN UP TO 1000$ for week.simple work.down load apps and after getting money delete apps.simpl trick gives you real money try it now.

AND GET SPOT BONUS 50$ WITH MY REFFERRAL LINK AND CODE

http://featu.re/2Z7RK5

AFTER DOWN LOAD APP USE REFFERRAL CODE TO GET 50$ SPOT BONUS- 2Z7RK5

maree intha kakkurthi unte ela boss. straight ga cheppochu ga 50 points ani. istam unna vaadu join avutaadu. 600 points = $1. nee referral code use cheste 50 points vastaayi. neeku referrel bonus 50% vastaayi life long. adey kada matter. 

2 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Bro I go through the above URL and really get interested ...  I am planning to resign my current job and take this as full time occupation ... thanks for sharing bro 

Yes daily morning stop by Walmart and ask all desis to get install this app on thier soft phones .. With in 6 months you also can buy villa

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Yes daily morning stop by Walmart and ask all desis to get install this app on thier soft phones .. With in 6 months you also can buy villa

Added to action plan bro , will start from this weekend  .... I just updated my FB status with referral code and ask all my friends to use it .... already 5 members download chesukunaru .... 

32 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Added to action plan bro , will start from this weekend  .... I just updated my FB status with referral code and ask all my friends to use it .... already 5 members download chesukunaru .... 

celeb_11

43 minutes ago, sri_india said:

naaku inka chance undha lekapothe idi kuda desis vala saturate aypoyindha?? plz i need real money naa matta