review about linux class

yomama

6 minutes ago, yomama said:

I feel its a good class. I recommend this to people who would like to control their systems and learn how to hack..some basic skills.

Fee Entha bro ?? 

8 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Fee Entha bro ?? 

fee for 3 courses 30k. i believe its worth the skillset you actually get from his teaching and expertise in the field.

If so, please dont join class if you dont want to practice? Linux system admin is not menu driven. if you dont have time to practice please dont join his class. he is there to teach with dedication.

3 hours ago, yomama said:

I feel its a good class. I recommend this to people who would like to control their systems and learn how to hack..some basic skills.

In DB most people learned from him and gained expertise at system level. Most of them dont want to spread good info about trainer, because they fear to take liability or they thought future learners become a competitors to those students.

I have doubt and asked this question to them also.

How could I stop sun rays with a palm?

to TS:

thanks for coming out and passing good info. I am here to get these kind of friends. no more or no less. 

1 minute ago, acuman said:

In DB most people learned from him and gained expertise at system level. Most of them dont want to spread good info about trainer, because they fear to take liability or they thought future learners become a competitors to those students.

thanks for coming out and passing good info. I am here to get these kind of friends. no more or no less. 

English or Telugu lo cheppu man .. ardham ayye laaga.. 

2 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Fee Entha bro ?? 

trainer wont take fee, until student nerchuko galanu ane feeling vachhe varaku.

endukante its not one week class or class lone anni nerchuko leeru ani chebuthadu.

3-6 weeks practice cheyya galamu antene join kammantaru.

49 minutes ago, acuman said:

trainer wont take fee, until student nerchuko galanu ane feeling vachhe varaku.

endukante its not one week class or class lone anni nerchuko leeru ani chebuthadu.

3-6 weeks practice cheyya galamu antene join kammantaru.

PM me details bro. 

59 minutes ago, acuman said:

to TS:

forget about them man, its very interesting to learn new things. I believe anyone intending to stay in IT industry who want to attend conferences , be in a active community(meet-ups, open source) , make programming their course will like it and to be honest i would have taken it anyways, am just glad i started it somewhere.