Donald Trump's amazing tax returns.

VizagRocks

31 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512382079

I can't say anything about pending indictments because Mr. Trump has an entire separate legal team to handle all his indictments.

In conclusion, Mr. Trump's tax returns are incredible! Very presidential!

aren't you indulging in too much Trump, its contagious actually, guy is a douche.

f USA if he wins , lets just leave it at that 

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

aren't you indulging in too much Trump, its contagious actually, guy is a douche.

f USA if he wins , lets just leave it at that 

I don't understand why you expect me to behave in a particular way.

f USA regardless.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I don't understand why you expect me to behave in a particular way.

f USA regardless.

not behave  but indulge in all things Trump .

u seem to be number crunching guy, have you made any blackboard calculations as to how much of a winning chance he has ?

18 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

u seem to be number crunching guy, have you made any blackboard calculations as to how much of a winning chance he has ?

I do enough number crunching at work. Not interested in politics.

Trump ticks me off in a way that some of my former colleagues used to. I do respect hustlers, because they sometimes get the job done.

But they are to be discarded after they served their purpose, not venerated. And I don't even understand what this fcuker's purpose is in politics.

Anyway I'm just ranting. I don't really 'indulge' on this trump topic all the time.

58 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Trump ticks me off in a way that some of my former colleagues used to. I do respect hustlers, because they sometimes get the job done.

But they are to be discarded after they served their purpose, not venerated. And I don't even understand what this fcuker's purpose is in politics.

Anyway I'm just ranting. I don't really 'indulge' on this trump topic all the time.

%$#$

1 hour ago, sattipandu said:

behave,,,,please respect other opinions,,who cares the results i'd say...wht ya upto ?

32 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

behave,,,,please respect other opinions,,who cares the results i'd say...wht ya upto ?

why do you keep saying that man?

there's no need to respect another person's opinion. You should stop using that excuse, if you want to avoid an argument.

Its easy to avoid one. Just don't participate in it.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

nuvvu keka raja