Estory 2: - Pilla ki biscuit esina RPulka

rapchik

I sent an interest to a guy on matrimony site and he accepted it the next day, asked for my contact details, I sent him details on 2nd day and he called me on the 3rd day. We talked over the phone for about 30 mins. He said that he doesn't believe in talking until his parents matches the horoscopes and until we exchange our bio-data, but since his parents already matched our horoscopes based on birth details mentioned on my profile and they were matching (some 27-28 points), he wanted to move forward. He said he doesn't like talking over the phone or chatting, but wants to meet face-face to know a person better and I said believe in talking over the phone or meeting in person to know each other better. He told me to ask my parents to match kundali's so we can move further. My parents don't believe in kundali matching and so I said I can talk further without that. He sounded very excited after knowing me that day and wanted to schedule a meeting immediately but he said he cannot meet this month, so we thought of keeping something for next month. He was ready to drive 10 hours to my city. He even asked me how much time will I take to decide after we meet to which I replied that I don't have an exact answer for that and depends on how the meeting goes. He told me he gets a big vacation in mid of next year and if everything goes fine, can we marry at that time. Before hanging up the call, he told me he was going to call me back and would be sending me his bio-data that same evening.

2 days later, he sent me his bio-data and pics, called me to inform me about it, ask for my bio-data and pics for his parents and also to finalize on our meeting. We finalized a date and time for mid of next month. This time before hanging up, he didn't tell me anything like he is going to call me back. I sent him my bio-data after that. It's been a week now and I haven't heard anything from him. There has been no contact at all.

Am not sure if this guy was serious or not. Or if he was serious, possibly his parents could have not liked me after looking at my pics. If that's the case, he could have atleast informed me. At this point, I am not sure of what I should be doing. I don't know if he is going to show up on mid of next month. Since our meeting is about 20 days away, I thought he will keep in touch over the phone as he sounded very interested in me. My parents were ok with me meeting him initially, but now since there is no contact at all, they want to tell him no if he doesn't contact me by end of this month. They are skeptical on his point of him not liking to text/phone, but just meeting in person. They told me there is no point in meeting him if he doesn't talk at other time at all.

Just now, Feelingbad said:

Idhi kuda oka problemey naa.... _%~

bagga connect ayindhi em cheyam mantav ezgif-231807171.gif?1437556466

1 hour ago, rapchik said:

I sent an interest to a guy on matrimony site and he accepted it the next day, asked for my contact details, I sent him details on 2nd day and he called me on the 3rd day. We talked over the phone for about 30 mins. He said that he doesn't believe in talking until his parents matches the horoscopes and until we exchange our bio-data, but since his parents already matched our horoscopes based on birth details mentioned on my profile and they were matching (some 27-28 points), he wanted to move forward. He said he doesn't like talking over the phone or chatting, but wants to meet face-face to know a person better and I said believe in talking over the phone or meeting in person to know each other better. He told me to ask my parents to match kundali's so we can move further. My parents don't believe in kundali matching and so I said I can talk further without that. He sounded very excited after knowing me that day and wanted to schedule a meeting immediately but he said he cannot meet this month, so we thought of keeping something for next month. He was ready to drive 10 hours to my city. He even asked me how much time will I take to decide after we meet to which I replied that I don't have an exact answer for that and depends on how the meeting goes. He told me he gets a big vacation in mid of next year and if everything goes fine, can we marry at that time. Before hanging up the call, he told me he was going to call me back and would be sending me his bio-data that same evening.

2 days later, he sent me his bio-data and pics, called me to inform me about it, ask for my bio-data and pics for his parents and also to finalize on our meeting. We finalized a date and time for mid of next month. This time before hanging up, he didn't tell me anything like he is going to call me back. I sent him my bio-data after that. It's been a week now and I haven't heard anything from him. There has been no contact at all.

Am not sure if this guy was serious or not. Or if he was serious, possibly his parents could have not liked me after looking at my pics. If that's the case, he could have atleast informed me. At this point, I am not sure of what I should be doing. I don't know if he is going to show up on mid of next month. Since our meeting is about 20 days away, I thought he will keep in touch over the phone as he sounded very interested in me. My parents were ok with me meeting him initially, but now since there is no contact at all, they want to tell him no if he doesn't contact me by end of this month. They are skeptical on his point of him not liking to text/phone, but just meeting in person. They told me there is no point in meeting him if he doesn't talk at other time at all.

lite tesukoo papa.. enduku vadi kosam anta ala alochistavu .. anta machi kosamey ...