shadnagar real estate ?

eclipse

I am thinking on investing in real estate around hyderabad/Shamshabad and a known contact was suggesting for Shadnagar considering some potential growth around that town. That far of a place was not in scope earlier . Just debating if it is wise to invest there ...ofcourse plot prices seems to be at a premium there too ): .. Rs 5000/Sq yard.. is that worth it ? 

I was wondering if someone already has invested in there ? Any opinions you may have would help ....thanks bhayyas 

27 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I am thinking on investing in real estate around hyderabad/Shamshabad and a known contact was suggesting for Shadnagar considering some potential growth around that town. That far of a place was not in scope earlier . Just debating if it is wise to invest there ...ofcourse plot prices seems to be at a premium there too ): .. Rs 5000/Sq yard.. is that worth it ? 

I was wondering if someone already has invested in there ? Any opinions you may have would help ....thanks bhayyas 

Shad nagar lo 5K enti bhayya comedy ga. 2K ne Chala ekkuva

31 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Yeah go ahead... Loss ayithey avvav

18 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Hyderabad lo ekkadanna konachu man perigedhey land value

Shadnagar ni Hyderabad la kalipesthunnaru janalu ...realty kakkurthi.. etu pothundo emo..desham...