your receipt can give you some cashback. don't throw away it.

r2mbabu

1. Download the App
Download the Ibotta app, available on iOS and Android. The app is required to submit a receipt.

2. Unlock Rebates
Before you go shopping, unlock cash rewards on great products by completing simple tasks.

3. Go Shopping
Buy the products you’ve unlocked at any supported store.

4. Verify Your Purchases
Scan your product barcodes, then submit a photo of your receipt.

5. Get Cash
You’ll have the cash deposited into your Ibotta account within 48 hours.

Use Promo/Referral code spggmkn and you will get $10 bonus after verifying first rebate. Also I will get $5 if you use that code. Thanks in advance for using. Using the code is optional :)

9 minutes ago, r2mbabu said:

Use Promo code spggmkn  and you will get $10 bonus after verifying first rebate

veetini promo codes anaru referral id antaru...afdb boys ni mosam chesi 10$ dhobedhamane

25 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

veetini promo codes anaru referral id antaru...afdb boys ni mosam chesi 10$ dhobedhamane

common bayya. neeku indulo mosam kanipinchindaa. $10 vachedi naaku kaadu use chesina vaadiki. vaalla daanlo cut chesi naaku ivvaru kada. istam unte chestaaru ledante ledu. 

22 minutes ago, former said:

ee data collect chesi marketing pattern develop chestharu. Ee app tho mee location ni kuda track chestharu.

you are right. but manaki poyyedi emi undadu ga. maha ayithe marketing emails pamputaaadu. 

10 minutes ago, r2mbabu said:

you are right. but manaki poyyedi emi undadu ga. maha ayithe marketing emails pamputaaadu. 

will they ask you to buy in certain stores(validating only few stores)? Will they gave credit only when you purchased certain products? If your answer is yes to both, then does it ring any bell? I have never heard and used..this is just what I thought by understanding their model

7 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

will they ask you to buy in certain stores(validating only few stores)? Will they gave credit only when you purchased certain products? If your answer is yes to both, then does it ring any bell? I have never heard and used..this is just what I thought by understanding their model

yes they do. they had almost all popular stores. I think they do mine the data to analyse peoples purchase/spending patterns.