Which country has the best programmers?

LordOfMud

Which country has the best programmers?

Hint: It's not the US :3D_Smiles_216:

In a study of hundreds of thousands of programmers, China and Russia were found to produce the best software developers.

A new report from California-based HackerRank, a service that administers tests to developers around the world, says it's China.

Second place goes to Russia, and Poland takes bronze. Traditional programming powerhouses like the US and India came in at 28th and 31st, respectively.

The US's position at No. 28, behind countries like Japan, Greece and Chile, might seem odd, especially for the country that basically birthed the internet and created so many of the coding tools used today. This could potentially correlate to a lower emphasis on maths and science in American schools
According to the data, China and Russia score as the most talented developers. Chinese programmers outscore all other countries in mathematics, functional programming, and data structures challenges, while Russians dominate in algorithms, the most popular and most competitive arena

Yes Russia and china are top.Indians are very poor at programming. They can write program's but not efficient one.They can develop software for business application but not excellent software. 

Russian's study chess as subject in school.Russian parents encourage for logic learning. Indian parents encourage to get ranks, percentage and earn money.

I thought to go russia but some how ended in US bcoz of dollar value. Apart US has good programmers.There is no indian world "super programmers" .

We program to earn money.

we develop software to earn money.

Our indian software companies just want to make money irrespective of quality,performance. 

Most indians write very poor code...except few...

We lack "passion" of creativity. We are passion to do copy from others..We do for money.Saying that we have talent but in chase of money we wont use it.

I still have alot of programming books at home.. before I die... I want to become a good programmer.. and say... " I am Programmer"...  sai kumar dialog lo .... 

"Pooooooliceeee" !!! ani aristhadu kada... aa rage loo naku proudness (poogaru) ravalli ani naa koorika..  Programmers are born to take challenge. Jai Programmers.

6 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

Yes Russia and china are top.Indians are very poor at programming. They can write program's but not efficient one.They can develop software for business application but not excellent software. 

Russian's study chess as subject in school.Russian parents encourage for logic learning. Indian parents encourage to get ranks, percentage and earn money.

I thought to go russia but some how ended in US bcoz of dollar value. Apart US has good programmers.There is no indian world "super programmers" .

Our indian software companies just want to make money irrespective of quality,performance. 

We lack "passion" of creativity. We are passion to do copy from others..We do for money.Saying that we have talent but in chase of money we wont use it.

I still have alot of programming books at home.. before I die... I want to become a good programmer.. and say... " I am Programmer"...  sai kumar dialog lo .... 

"Pooooooliceeee" !!! ani aristhadu kada... aa rage loo naku proudness (poogaru) ravalli ani naa koorika..  Programmers are born to take challenge. Jai Programmers.

*=:

12 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

nee avva .. endi vaa intha fire vundi neelo @3$%..  survey lu 100s chestharu vayya.. anthalope nuvvu motham andarini eki paresinav kada.. flow lo vunnav... good luck to your super programmer status..

16 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

i stay away from programming.... talakayi baga vadali.

drag and drop tools unte billing kud abaga vasthundhi

aa flow vundhi kabbata.. per hr 100$ earn chasthuna dude.... naa employer ki 100$ ...  interview lo racha raambolla chastha...  yes fire..vundhi... kabbata... dhum vundhi.. over 6yrs kastham...continues efforts .. 

2 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

aa flow vundhi kabbata.. per hr 100$ earn chasthuna dude.... naa employer ki 100$ ...  interview lo racha raambolla chastha...  yes fire..vundhi... kabbata... dhum vundhi.. over 6yrs kastham...continues efforts .. 

good for you dude.. nee billing adagaledu bhayya.. neekante ekkuva billing naadi ( 115 ) kaani cheppukunte emi vupayogam...chala mandi chestharu racha racha interviews lo .. you are one of 'em

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, EzMcSquare said:

appatlo undey dhi ee feeling, kani ippudu task finish aythey chalu ra babu..

Just now, EzMcSquare said:

labbam ani kadu... aa fire vundhi ani chepputhunaa... . laka potha.. emi radhu ani na point...  20$ per hour thoo start chasina career.. . :-) nadhi.. 

sare bhayya.. good luck ..andaru takkuva nunde start chestharu.. anyways.. Keep the fire.. become top programmer.. put India in top 10