HR 213

kothibava

diversity among skilled immigrants not diversity among  all immigrants. Problem now is we are way too many people. once they fill skilled immigrants without country cap, in future you will even wont find a whit American working in IT sectors.

Just now, kakatiya said:

diversity among skilled immigrants not diversity among  all immigrants. Problem now is we are way too many people. once they fill skilled immigrants without country cap, in future you will even wont find a whit American working in IT sectors.

:)

27 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Agreed. happened in motel industry

28 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Hr213 is not asking immediate liftoff. It's 4 yr plan starts at 85%

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

your logic is crooked just like H1b system, how come you are complaining about dilution of diversity by issuing GC's when there is no such thing in allocating H1b's? there are certain industries in this country which are totally dominated by a particular community or race, its not new in this country, if there are going to be more indian/chinese in IT let it be that way, if it needs to be corrected it will get corrected over a period of time but putting people in backlog doesnt help anyone here. 

2 hours ago, KothaHero said:

your logic is crooked just like H1b system, how come you are complaining about dilution of diversity by issuing GC's when there is no such thing in allocating H1b's? there are certain industries in this country which are totally dominated by a particular community or race, its not new in this country, if there are going to be more indian/chinese in IT let it be that way, if it needs to be corrected it will get corrected over a period of time but putting people in backlog doesnt help anyone here.

sir, it is not my logic. How can you compare visa allocation with GC or permanent residence ?.  For your info H1b visas never been filled the way it is since 2013 except in year 2006.

When hcl started filing 30,000 visas in 2013 to body shop indian IT staff for a cheaper manforce, all companies like tcs wipr started applying for more and more visas just to show their bench power !!

At the same time thanks to consultancies and brokers who paved way for easy admission and 1 year master degree, and mushroom of engineering colleges in India, where students easily got their student visas. in 2015 around 1 lakh 84 thousand students where on OPT, hence they are enforcing OPT very seriously now.

If you see the trend after dec 2015 , visa issuance  again  become very stringent. You no longer get visas easily if you apply for universities like governers state university , TAMUK, UCM , wayne , kent and of course NPU , ITU.

For your kind info mexico has smaller waiting time in skilled immigration category than India, though Mexicans are the leading immigrants of USA !!!!!

You cannot say forget about diversity in skilled employment section when each year the eb2 and eb3 category are being filled without leftover.

You can confidently say let us open more people from India and china when there is shortage of skilled workers from other country and EB2 and eb3 quota is not being filled.

Do you think we can open more h1b slots this year because h1b visas from 2006 to 2012 where never filled to the full ??

btw I am on h1b too not ead or GC.  But we have to agree the fact, that large number of Indians in the line is causing the delay not the system itself.  Even if they increase the quota and remove the country cap, it will take minimum of 10 years for us to get GC.

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

sir, it is not my logic. How can you compare visa allocation with GC or permanent residence ?.  For your info H1b visas never been filled the way it is since 2013 except in year 2006.

When hcl started filing 30,000 visas in 2013 to body shop indian IT staff for a cheaper manforce, all companies like tcs wipr started applying for more and more visas just to show their bench power !!

At the same time thanks to consultancies and brokers who paved way for easy admission and 1 year master degree, and mushroom of engineering colleges in India, where students easily got their student visas. in 2015 around 1 lakh 84 thousand students where on OPT, hence they are enforcing OPT very seriously now.

If you see the trend after dec 2015 , visa issuance  again  become very stringent. You no longer get visas easily if you apply for universities like governers state university , TAMUK, UCM , wayne , kent and of course NPU , ITU.

For your kind info mexico has smaller waiting time in skilled immigration category than India, though Mexicans are the leading immigrants of USA !!!!!

You cannot say forget about diversity in skilled employment section when each year the eb2 and eb3 category are being filled without leftover.

You can confidently say let us open more people from India and china when there is shortage of skilled workers from other country and EB2 and eb3 quota is not being filled.

Do you think we can open more h1b slots this year because h1b visas from 2006 to 2012 where never filled to the full ??

btw I am on h1b too not ead or GC.  But we have to agree the fact, that large number of Indians in the line is causing the delay not the system itself.  Even if they increase the quota and remove the country cap, it will take minimum of 10 years for us to get GC.

I agree with you kaka .... first of all H1 program is not for immigrant visa , it is for temporary skill non-immigrant visa ... we used this program for immigrant purpose... so H10b visa never consider for diversity ...... but GC should be consider for diversity .... motham Indians chinkes tho nidipothadi ....

Trump garu enti sir ee anyayam ... mamalni venakki pampincheyandi sir  gallery_49204_1_1058676.gifgallery_49204_1_1058676.gif

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

everything is not that fair in this country so instead of giving lectures here just do your contribution to improve the situation by joining  rest of others. by the way i already have EAD

5 minutes ago, KothaHero said:

everything is not that fair in this country so instead of giving lectures here just do your contribution to improve the situation by joining  rest of others. by the way i already have EAD

5 minutes ago, KothaHero said:

Sir I already told i am on h1b. You are the reason I have to explain it in detail which you call it as lecture. As I said you cannot simply raise a petition with loopholes i have mentioned. People where trying with what you call join hands. The best rule we can have is to have i140 ead. That is the closest we can get to