UNNJ - H1B - VISA -Interview

samprok

11 hours ago, Neutral said:

aa hyd consult lo chaala cases ayyayyi same 221g vesi elaney candidates meeda egiraaru and background lo USCIS ki revoke cheyyamani letter pampisthaaru....majority cases lo USCIS oppukodu, this case is verified and issued ani revoke cheyyanu ani pampisthadi...appudu inka emi cheyyalekhaa they call for passport submission and visa stamp vestharu..pichi pulkaa gallu antaa aa hyd consult lo kurchuntaaru..

I feel better fellows there, they have a right to ask for revocation 2nd time and can waste more time..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KathiRamdaas

• play4fun

• samprok

• Neutral

11 hours ago, Neutral said:

aa hyd consult lo chaala cases ayyayyi same 221g vesi elaney candidates meeda egiraaru and background lo USCIS ki revoke cheyyamani letter pampisthaaru....majority cases lo USCIS oppukodu, this case is verified and issued ani revoke cheyyanu ani pampisthadi...appudu inka emi cheyyalekhaa they call for passport submission and visa stamp vestharu..pichi pulkaa gallu antaa aa hyd consult lo kurchuntaaru..

I feel better fellows there, they have a right to ask for revocation 2nd time and can waste more time..

On 9/12/2016 at 0:32 PM, samprok said:

background:

H1B lottery lo tagalaka UNNJ lo 2ns master's ki joined and worked for almost rendu years

Day 1:

Had a nice conversation with Visa officer. We talked about NFL..etc

Asked about my job, work location..etc and I explained my role and she said "interesting work"

Anni ayipoyaka "Did you attend UNNJ"?, I said Yes.

evarithono matladi 221g white slip ichi, we will process and it will be done in 2 days anindi..

afternoon call chesi repu interview ki ragalava ani adigaru, OK anna..

Day 2:

Special counter (inside).. oka 1-1.5 hr interview (interrogation) ayindi.. Indian teesukundi

Classess leni university lo nuvvu ela chadivav ani adigaru..

My response:

University seems abnormal but not illegal because of these reasons:

1. I verified accreditation on website

2. I called SEVIS care to verify my status after moving to UNNJ

3. DMV verified my status after sending my documents to USCIS for 'SAVE' verification

ivanni ok, classes attend kakunda legal status lo unnavani ela anukunnav?

29 Months OPT lo classes lekunda full time work chesa and similarga CPT lo classes lekunda fulltime work chesa and naakem illegal ga anipinchaledani cheppa

She tried a lot nannu oppinchataniki nenu telise tappu chesanani, naaku kopam vachi I said below thing to her angrily:

You are entitled to your opinion. I told you all the facts and my view during that time. It's up to you to interpret the way you like. I haven't done anything illegal knowingly.

She closed the counter and went inside and came back with a piece of paper and asked me to write my relationship with UNNJ along with dates..etc

I wrote it.

Ippudu oka tellodu vachi chala seriousga, tricky questions adigi nuvvu oppukunnav tappu chesanani annadu, neeku ala anipiste nenem cheyyalenu but nenem tappu cheyyaledu and nenu em oppukoledu ani cheppa. Vaadiki kopam vachi vellipoyadu. Tellodiki seriousga cheppa "idi naa personal visiting visa application kaadu nee American company (btw I work for a prestigious organization fulltime)  nannu kavalanukoni rammante pettukunna visa, nuvvu delay cheyyatam valla naaku ekkuva vacation dorukutundi" ani.

Malli aa Indian vachindi, we will send this letter to USCIS and we will follow their directions ani cheppi Passport ichi pampinchesindi.

after 2 weeks passport submit cheyyamani email came, and after 4 days visa issued ani email came...

Nee guts ki Naa Johar vayya ....

14 hours ago, Neutral said:

yes naaku jarigindi...they requested uscis to revoke my visa but later my employer also received a letter that the h1 is not revoked.

good to know that consulates em peekaleruuu if uscis argue

On 9/22/2016 at 6:41 PM, Kalam_Youtheman said:

good to know that consulates em peekaleruuu if uscis argue

Not entirely correct.

USCIS have no right to revoke H1B or no right to deny H1B without violation of any H1b policies. But Visa officer can reject your visa for any or no reason.

USCIS decision on H1Bs can be argued in the court of law (MTR), it's not your personal application but sponsored application. H1B job, Lca and all other documentation correctga unte USCIS have to approve your H1b irrespective of your past, they can only deny change of status if your current status is not legal or if they have questions on your current status (ex: F1-CPT).

Visa officer's decision cannot be argued in any court and they can reject visa without any reason

In these UNNJ or other CPT cases, Visa officers has no clue of what to do and they are trying to make you say that you violated F1 rules so that they can reject visa right away. If not they will send this piece of paper you wrote to USCIS and USCIS will comeback and say your H1 is good they can issue visa.there are several cpt cases where VISA officer andUSCIS denied their visas and some cases people are awaiting USCIS response for over 6 months.

All the best!!!

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:58 AM, play4fun said:

Calgary lo ma friend ki eeyindi same 221g eecharu.. but approve chesaru..

dude.. vomericans are very good ppl man.. chala mandi trying to take advantage...

2 hours ago, kal said:

Not entirely correct.

USCIS have no right to revoke H1B or no right to deny H1B without violation of any H1b policies. But Visa officer can reject your visa for any or no reason.

USCIS decision on H1Bs can be argued in the court of law (MTR), it's not your personal application but sponsored application. H1B job, Lca and all other documentation correctga unte USCIS have to approve your H1b irrespective of your past, they can only deny change of status if your current status is not legal or if they have questions on your current status (ex: F1-CPT).

Visa officer's decision cannot be argued in any court and they can reject visa without any reason

In these UNNJ or other CPT cases, Visa officers has no clue of what to do and they are trying to make you say that you violated F1 rules so that they can reject visa right away. If not they will send this piece of paper you wrote to USCIS and USCIS will comeback and say your H1 is good they can issue visa.there are several cpt cases where VISA officer andUSCIS denied their visas and some cases people are awaiting USCIS response for over 6 months.

All the best!!!

naaku thelisinaa okkadiki h1b extenstion lo UNNJ paina RFE padi after 3 months approve chesaaruu... infact vaaadu still on bench job unnappuudu apply chesaadu h1b..apply chesaa 1 month ki job done...but application process lo ne kept..finally approved no questions asked..kaani vaadu india ki stamping ki vellalante bhayapadthunnaduu..risk kadha

17 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

naaku thelisinaa okkadiki h1b extenstion lo UNNJ paina RFE padi after 3 months approve chesaaruu... infact vaaadu still on bench job unnappuudu apply chesaadu h1b..apply chesaa 1 month ki job done...but application process lo ne kept..finally approved no questions asked..kaani vaadu india ki stamping ki vellalante bhayapadthunnaduu..risk kadha

risk ee kaani eppudaina vellasinde kada, ask him to prepare for lengthy admin processing and possible rejection:(

7 minutes ago, kal said:

risk ee kaani eppudaina vellasinde kada, ask him to prepare for lengthy admin processing and possible rejection:(

ledhu bro....vaadu edhi emaina india poduu..akkada stamping padadhu ani...wife ki H1b vachaakaa, 140 approve ayyakaa  H4 ead apply cheskunta annaduu..appudu evvadu aapaleduu ga ani