My friend ki pay cheque problem

rrc_2015

12 hours ago, rrc_2015 said:

Worked for a client from mid 2015 to mid 2016. Actually dec 31ki contract end ayindiii ...  They extended another 6 months.

Technically Contact extend avvadam late ayindiii, but this guy worked s usually because no one informed him anything ..

**** his time sheet didn't work at that time for 1st three weeks of Jan , since in the time system , his contract is not extended. 

Prime vendor told he is running this hours manually. Employer paid salary by seeing PV email. Twist is PV didn't run manual billing (g balupu staff valla ) .

Employer saying he didn't get bill for those hours ... So I will cut your current pay cheque. 

PV not responding properly.

Client ... Currently not working with them.

What are the options ??????

BBB lo complaint chesu 10gu,....BBB vadu will send letter to PV with all the email chain proof,...elagoo PV mail undhi kadha i am running ur hrs manually ani,....BBB will send a letter to PV and if PV higher management didnt repond to ur issue,...BBB will put a bad reputation remark in their system and send the case to Labor Dept,...na frd was dealing with this ba,....let me know if you need his contact