Ee story entha varaku nammochu

Myth1

45 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

My friend just told me ... we are a bit confused how much to believe in the story. Please let me know your view on the same.

It goes like this:

Boy married girl... he is in USA and she came to usa on dependent visa. She has a boy friend in India during college days and she used to be on call with him most of the time. Even when husband calls her the line is always on engage. Husband once asks her phone to check and she rejects.

Once husband comes home and asks why you haven't cooked today. She says - nuvve cook chesko. He tells her - mari nuvvu vunnadhi endhuku? She replies with some filthy word and he beats her (might be a slap, donno how much physical he got)

She complains to Police. Cut chesthe, in police station, Police ask both of them what they want to do. She says she don't want to live with him. He tries to convince her to live together and she denies. So he gets a divorce in USA and tells her he will take her back to India and hand over to parents. She pleads him not to send her back to India and he let's her stay in USA. 2 years passed by.

Meanwhile, he also got call from his wife's lover asking him his consent to marry her.

Now he is looking for alliances to get married again. Problem is his divorce is not legalised in India. For that, that girls family is demanding 30 lakh rupees and he is ready to give only 10 lakhs.

So he is looking for someone in USA to get married.

-------------

That's the story.... I don't know rest of details so can't answer any queries on further details on the story. We are also confused. Please post your thoughts.

e stry lu chala vinnam, CA lo aithe sandhu ki okati, nt only telugus  bt also marathi, panjabhi, bengali( i knw one pair pesnally).

AVNA..??

1 minute ago, Myth1 said:

Enthavaraku story nammochu ani

ok ilantivi jaruguthunai so namachu................boys side nundi story chusav girls side version adugu adi chala diff ga untadi

Just now, Bongu..Boshanam said:

e stry lu chala vinnam, CA lo aithe sandhu ki okati, nt only telugus  bt also marathi, panjabhi, bengali( i knw one pair pesnally).

AVNA..??

Entha Nijam ?

14 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Dependent visa radhu chese prayatnalu aemaina unnaya...... unte adi seyyamani lekapothe .... call list tisi red handded the papa ni pattukoni ..... valla intiki tisuku velli nuve 30 adugu.... pilla ichidhi leka pilla priyudu isthado... telipodhi.... thats it.... 

ni daggara nunchi money lagalani try chesthunte nuvu bomma avakunda chusukoooo brahmi.gif silent ga undhi ila side ayipovadam inka best.... aemi vinakapothe

Idea bagne undi kani bayya.. antha digajarinollu ( aa pill parents/relatives) veedu sariga sukapettadam ledu, anduke aa pilla loop line vaduthundi. nuv nallodila perform cheyy, mem dabbul adagamu., aa pilla lover ni use cheyyalsina pani undadhu.. ani septhe...? brahmi.gif

51 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

My friend just told me ... we are a bit confused how much to believe in the story. Please let me know your view on the same.

It goes like this:

Boy married girl... he is in USA and she came to usa on dependent visa. She has a boy friend in India during college days and she used to be on call with him most of the time. Even when husband calls her the line is always on engage. Husband once asks her phone to check and she rejects.

Once husband comes home and asks why you haven't cooked today. She says - nuvve cook chesko. He tells her - mari nuvvu vunnadhi endhuku? She replies with some filthy word and he beats her (might be a slap, donno how much physical he got)

She complains to Police. Cut chesthe, in police station, Police ask both of them what they want to do. She says she don't want to live with him. He tries to convince her to live together and she denies. So he gets a divorce in USA and tells her he will take her back to India and hand over to parents. She pleads him not to send her back to India and he let's her stay in USA. 2 years passed by.

Meanwhile, he also got call from his wife's lover asking him his consent to marry her.

Now he is looking for alliances to get married again. Problem is his divorce is not legalised in India. For that, that girls family is demanding 30 lakh rupees and he is ready to give only 10 lakhs.

So he is looking for someone in USA to get married.

-------------

That's the story.... I don't know rest of details so can't answer any queries on further details on the story. We are also confused. Please post your thoughts.

Very nice. 

India ki thesukopyi... Passport chimpesthey sari

1 minute ago, k2s said:

Very nice. 

India ki thesukopyi... Passport chimpesthey sari

thathkal lo inkoti istharu................poni ikkadey drugs case lo irikinchey mani cheppu uncle

7 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

Entha Nijam ?

ya, vallaki excuses ekkuva, veediki wrk stress status lu saripothay. Vallu chala expctations pettukuni vstaru or easy way to come 2 US ano, kali ga unde ex-lover o ichina advice ni alochinchakunda implement chesi ilantivi konitechukuntaru. LOVE IS BLIND.

Just now, Bongu..Boshanam said:

ya, vallaki excuses ekkuva, veediki wrk stress status lu saripothay. Vallu chala expctations pettukuni vstaru or easy way to come 2 US ano, kali ga unde ex-lover o ichina advice ni alochinchakunda implement chesi ilantivi konitechukuntaru. LOVE IS BLIND.

Ok