NY NJ mari intha expensive place to live aa

BommaliNinnodhala

NY downtown lo work cheyadam first idhe...looking for apartments with around 45mins commute, chaala costly unay and moreover lease 12months minimum ...jersey city lo apts all 2nd and 3rd floor..street parking ki kastapadaali..old appliances

i have kids so i want to be available asap when needed at home so looking for less commute...

Aptments expensive gane untayi in NYC or in Jersey city.

NYC lo job ki commute minimum 1hr untundhi. So Edison,Metro park areas are best.

From edison it will be hr commute, metro park it will be 45 min commute. and you can get a 2 bed apt for $1600 in edison or metro park.

7 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

NY downtown lo work cheyadam first idhe...looking for apartments with around 45mins commute, chaala costly unay and moreover lease 12months minimum ...jersey city lo apts all 2nd and 3rd floor..street parking ki kastapadaali..old appliances

i have kids so i want to be available asap when needed at home so looking for less commute...

kids ni after school lo join cheyi .....unless ur client is flexible with ur working hours

15 minutes ago, macha said:

you have kids are they school going age ?  if yes then go for mahwah area... else perth amboy edison manalapan... direct trains 45 min to port authority door to door will be 1 hr one way...

not yet...thanks for the info

14 minutes ago, sarkaar said:

Aptments expensive gane untayi in NYC or in Jersey city.

NYC lo job ki commute minimum 1hr untundhi. So Edison,Metro park areas are best.

From edison it will be hr commute, metro park it will be 45 min commute. and you can get a 2 bed apt for $1600 in edison or metro park.

edison to my work place 1.5hrs...metro park chudaledu..can u suggest any good apartments in edison and metropark..

1 minute ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

edison to my work place 1.5hrs...metro park chudaledu..can u suggest any good apartments in edison and metropark..

NYC lo nee office ekkado cheppu first, then I can suggest

5 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Dont go for appartments, rules bongu ani ala dhochestharu ... Go with single family house in out skirts

4 minutes ago, juju said:

Dont go for appartments, rules bongu ani ala dhochestharu ... Go with single family house in out skirts

comedy entante, i saw couple of single family house desis..they have the paperwork to sign 1yr lease and 30days notice...1.5months security deposit

2 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

comedy entante, i saw couple of single family house desis..they have the paperwork to sign 1yr lease and 30days notice...1.5months security deposit

comedy endhii...nuvuu oka inti owner vi aithe thelusthundhiii aaa racha endhoo..... 

4 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

EYY STATE nunchi vastunavu babu ?? 6 months 1 year common ekadaa.... ekadoo 2-3% owners dont add lease documents... because they wanted to save on taxes.

14 minutes ago, juju said:

5 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

comedy endhii...nuvuu oka inti owner vi aithe thelusthundhiii aaa racha endhoo..... 

comedy endku antey...juju cheppina prakaram less rules for single family houses...chill man

4 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

its near the trump building bro...

Journal Sqaure or new port is best option for you. you can take path train to 33rd stree nyc and then take subway to trump towers.

total commute should be around 45 mins. I dont know abt any apts in journal sqaure. but in new port there are some good apts. avalon aprt, but rent for 1bedroom is around $1900-$2000 and $200 for car parking monthly

if you cannot afford then Edison is best option. In edison check for durham woods - but this is just 1mile to  Metuchen train station. 

blueberry apts, raspberry apts, they are very close to Edison train stations - walkable to train stations - 5-6 mins walk.

oxford arms- This is also close to edison train station, but it will be 1 mile . Good thing they have shuttle serivce to train station.

Edison to New york penn -  $380 monthly pass

Metuchen to New york penn - $336

so $44 difference.

Now from the above option you can decide.