raatriki rammani pilichaarantaa

BongaralaLingaraju

http://www.greatandhra.com/movies/movie-news/a-south-actor-once-called-me-in-the-night-77055.html

radhikaapte11474380941.jpg

Casting Couch is very much prevalent in movie industry. It exists in almost all movie industries from Bollywood to Tollywood to Kollywood.

While many heroines keep silent on this issue, the bold and beautiful actress Radhika Apte revealed now that she has faced this issue.

She confessed that she got such offers from many people but she didn't to yield them. A Bollywood website reported Radhika saying this: "I think once an actor in South called me on my room phone and tried to get flirtatious and I just was so rude to him. I think he fought with me later on."

But she also agrees that no actor asked her to sleep with him for chances. She added, "I haven’t ever got a request saying that you have to sleep with me."

Radhika Apte has acted in three movies in Tollywood and couple of movies in Kollywood. The movies are - 'Rakta Charitra', 'Dhoni', ' 'All in All Azhagu Raja', 'Legend', 'Lion' and 'Kabali'.

10 minutes ago, BongaralaLingaraju said:

evadai untaadu ?? deeni eththulu/lothulu choodalani pilichi untaaru...  @3$%

dheniki ethulu lothulu ekada unayi chudaniki@3$%  pichi bali gadu... 

adiki age tho patu taste kuda pothundhi...mari arojuloo nana garuu@3$%

1 hour ago, rapchik said:

dheniki ethulu lothulu ekada unayi chudaniki@3$%  pichi bali gadu... 

adiki age tho patu taste kuda pothundhi...mari arojuloo nana garuu@3$%

dani tharvatha denamma danikanna nakey pedavi unayi ani lite theskuni untadu  Image result for cheppinav  gifs>>>>>> Image result for manisha koirala bombay gifs

2 hours ago, BongaralaLingaraju said:

http://www.greatandhra.com/movies/movie-news/a-south-actor-once-called-me-in-the-night-77055.html

radhikaapte11474380941.jpg

Casting Couch is very much prevalent in movie industry. It exists in almost all movie industries from Bollywood to Tollywood to Kollywood.

While many heroines keep silent on this issue, the bold and beautiful actress Radhika Apte revealed now that she has faced this issue.

She confessed that she got such offers from many people but she didn't to yield them. A Bollywood website reported Radhika saying this: "I think once an actor in South called me on my room phone and tried to get flirtatious and I just was so rude to him. I think he fought with me later on."

But she also agrees that no actor asked her to sleep with him for chances. She added, "I haven’t ever got a request saying that you have to sleep with me."

Radhika Apte has acted in three movies in Tollywood and couple of movies in Kollywood. The movies are - 'Rakta Charitra', 'Dhoni', ' 'All in All Azhagu Raja', 'Legend', 'Lion' and 'Kabali'.

Pichi mu**a G muskoni edo navvuthu matladi untey inko 10 movies ochevi ... Ila chesukundhi tollywood lo inko cinema cheyaneekunda chesaru... ayina idhemanna pedha andhagattey na ... Intha rechipothadhi ento Idhey pedha pativratha laga...