Need help with insurance claim-urgent

chinna_chinna

Hi,

My friend recently claimed a car insurance for damage to his car after hit and run by stranger. He also changed coverage few days before the damage by keeping in mind about the previous accident happened couple of months earlier. so, now insurance company saying that they are doing some investigation and all ,not telling him how long it will take. so, what will happen to his claim? what they will do in investigation and how long it will take.? any suggestions for him? Please share your thoughts and next steps to be taken on this. 

3 minutes ago, chinna_chinna said:

Hi,

My friend recently claimed a car insurance for damage to his car after hit and run by stranger. He also changed coverage few days before the damage by keeping in mind about the previous accident happened couple of months earlier. so, now insurance company saying that they are doing some investigation and all ,not telling him how long it will take. so, what will happen to his claim? what they will do in investigation and how long it will take.? any suggestions for him? Please share your thoughts and next steps to be taken on this. 

im aslo in same page waiting for investigation inmy case geico not my fault 

5 minutes ago, chinna_chinna said:

Hi,

vu..one more frnd postu...

wait cheyadam okkate option..those claim process is very slow, it might take upto 90 days from the claim date...car hit and run appudu exact location street and damage photos video capture chesaada? if he have all the required proofs then good, claim will be processed

3 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

vu..one more frnd postu...

wait cheyadam okkate option..those claim process is very slow, it might take upto 90 days from the claim date...car hit and run appudu exact location street and damage photos video capture chesaada? if he have all the required proofs then good, claim will be processed

Ledu parking lot lo jarigindanta... adjuster car photos teeskunnadu appointment ki vellaka and told they are doing investigation.

1 minute ago, chinna_chinna said:

Ledu parking lot lo jarigindanta... adjuster car photos teeskunnadu appointment ki vellaka and told they are doing investigation.

which state? paid parking lot or shopping mall parking lot?

53 minutes ago, 1Nenokkadine said:

they called yestreday they want again to recoreded statement i said i ready gave anni no updates so far

ohh emi adigaru... normal questions aa? leda edina point out chestu adigara?  intikochi pics teekunnara? maa frnd ki morning photos teeskuni vellaranta?